Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to start a cull...?

Galvatran Guest

Don't do it man. Purchase a bigger house.

Probably easiest to start with the bookend figures, your absolute favourite one and your least favourite. Then you can begin to add figures within these two and you’ll notice the point in the scale where you just don’t care for them anymore. But before you do this, take the absolute favourite and throw it in the fire. Get warm and take comfort in knowing every sale will be easier than that.

You were probably waiting for a post like that^. But nah, i’m at this stage too. I will have to downsize my TF collection soon. It sucks, as i had a great spot for them all, but i expect to continue with a higher quality-not-quantity TF bunch.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

I culled all my Generations and Movie figures a few years back. Then regretted it 6 months later and bought them all back again in the form of Titans Return/Combiner Wars. And Studio Series got me back in with the movie stuff. Thankfully I can restrict myself to just one toy per character and feel as though my collection is nearly complete and will be happy to just leave it at that. I have way to much focus on Transformers compared to other themes and I’d like to change that.