Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ozformers-Jay Jays Clothing competition.

Default Ozformers-Jay Jays Clothing competition.

Thanks to the generous people at Jay Jays, I have 10 items of their Transformers clothing to give away. BUT, the sizes are all S & M, so for most of you, these might end up being used as gifts for your kids or youngens you know.

Since I want this competition to draw in as many people as possible, it will be open until the end of Wednesday 8th July.

I will select the 10 winners at random, so it will be a game of chance. But some effort needs to be put into your submission, so that you at least earn your freebie.

One clothing item will be offered out to each person in the order they were drawn. First person drawn out gets first choice, second person drawn out chooses from what's left, etc etc.

The task - post here what your favourite Transformers Character in the TF2 movie is, and why. (one entry only per person)

The prizes:

In Small and Medium:

In small:

The white one in Small:

The black one and the white one, both in Small

In Small:

In Small:

Two of the white ones, in Medium:

And the proof:

My favourite character in Revenge Of The Fallen is Alice, because out of all the unique and fantastic altmodes the Transformers chose in this film - ice cream truck... microscope... remote-controlled car... - not one of those comes close to the brilliance of choosing to transform into Isabel Lucas's body.

My Favourite character from ROTF was mixmaster, because I love construction vehicles, but I especially love Mack Trucks
    "Ding-a-ling, come out and get yo ice cream. Any bad robot out there better get ready for an ass-whoopin" - Skids and Mudflap

My fave would have to be Soundwave, he hacks super secret satellites, has the nostalgic voice. He was very sinister, and thats good for a villain, he was scarier then the Fallen

I love Wheelie only not because he's funny and adorable in the movie but coz his alt mode reminds me of my old tamiya RC and I'm reserving him to be my first ROTF toy!
    Last edited by Wheel-J; 4th July 2009 at 11:44 PM.
    Latest Acquisitions: Metroplex
    Incoming: ROTF Buster Optimus Prime; FP Defender, Insecticons
    Needs List: Alternity Cliffjumper; TF Prime Bulkhead, Skyquake, Vehicons; Classics Sky Shadow, Junkheap

i liked optimus, because true to his history, he died, and then as usual, came back to life again :P

My favourite Transformer character is Optimus Prime because he died for the salvation of humanity and rose to live again - a completely original idea that I totally didn't see coming!

My favourite Transformer character is Optimus Prime because he died for the salvation of humanity and rose to live again - a completely original idea that I totally didn't steal from GoktimusPrime

My favourite ROTF character would have to be Sideswipe with his super slick design, sure hes not in there for long but when he does appear hes straight to the point and doesnt hold back.

bumblebee, because he wees on skanky ladybot after the frat party