Page 863 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 843853858859860861862863864865866867868873883 ... LastLast
Results 8,621 to 8,630 of 10406

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Got mine last week, 6 working days from hitting button to hitting my door step
    Dapto Dog for 2017

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Anyone ship a POL from BBTS recently? Just wondering how long they are taking these days to pack and ship a POL?

My worst experience with them was 5 days to ship a POL. They are not the BBTS of old...
    That's exactly how long they took on the order I did with them a week ago.

The time before that it said it was in the warehouse for like nearly 2 weeks but then it arrived like 2 days after they said they shipped it so guessing someone somewhere hadn't pressed the 'your items have shipped button' a week before like they were supposed to

Anyone ship a POL from BBTS recently? Just wondering how long they are taking these days to pack and ship a POL?

My worst experience with them was 5 days to ship a POL. They are not the BBTS of old...
    5 days is pretty fast for an overseas shipment! My longest was 23 days from Japan! (although best was 3 days; avg wait time for me is 10 days) Then again, I only use cheaper EMS or SAL. What shipping method did you use?

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    5 days is pretty fast for an overseas shipment! My longest was 23 days from Japan! (although best was 3 days; avg wait time for me is 10 days) Then again, I only use cheaper EMS or SAL. What shipping method did you use?
    Gok you mis-read, I was asking how long are they taking to ship it. Not how long it took to get through the postage system. BBTS has been taking a long time just to put their boxes into USPS/FEDEX/UPS's hands.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Wow... okay, in that case that sounds quite unacceptable.

Gok you mis-read, I was asking how long are they taking to ship it. Not how long it took to get through the postage system. BBTS has been taking a long time just to put their boxes into USPS/FEDEX/UPS's hands.
    Yeah I hit "ship" on something from BBTS last weekend, they marked it as shipped on Thursday, yet the tracking suggests they haven't handed it over yet...

My payment from Friday is still processing today and of course BBTS won't let you hit the ship button while your payment is processing. I really wish BBTS would go back to being fast and reliable instead of just reliable.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

So wasn't the CW Leader class ultra magnus confirmed for coming to retail or did we definitely miss out?
    Hoping to not have to buy online :s

Quote Originally Posted by Autobot1995 View Post
    So wasn't the CW Leader class ultra magnus confirmed for coming to retail or did we definitely miss out?
    Hoping to not have to buy online :s
    Target etc have moved onto Wave 4 (Starscream), so it appears that we may have skipped Ultra Magnus.
    If by chance there's a revision with the Skywarp cases, you may have to bite the bullet and buy online.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Target etc have moved onto Wave 4 (Starscream), so it appears that we may have skipped Ultra Magnus.
    If by chance there's a revision with the Skywarp cases, you may have to bite the bullet and buy online.
    Thanks, Should be fun with shipping and currency conversion right now