Thread: Imagine Dragons TF4 teaser trailer.

Default Imagine Dragons TF4 teaser trailer.

We have a new trailer for TF4 with new footage and a new single called "Battle Cry" from Imagine Dragons who will play live at the premiere of TF4 in Hong Kong. Follow the link over to Seibertron to see the video.

The new song sounds pretty good so far, Imagine Dragons are far better than LP IMO. Looking forward to the full trailer this Friday.

Hound looks ANGRY! Imagine Dragons are a bit hit and miss but Radioactive is a great song.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    The new song sounds pretty good so far, Imagine Dragons are far better than LP IMO. Looking forward to the full trailer this Friday.
    LP are my favourite band of all time and it should be noted they have a new album The Hunting Party with two singles "Guilty All The Same" and "Until It's Gone" that could fit into TF4. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the songs shows up in TF4, but the fact is they are busy launching their album and can't support a movie at the moment.

I also really love Imagine Dragons so I'm not against them or anything. LP has been my favour band ever since Hybrid Theory launched when I was in grade 11.

My love of Linkin Park is a weird one. Always LOVED them and know the lyrics to most of their songs, but never got around to buying any of their CD's. I have digital versions of all their albums though and it's rare to go a week without listening to them. One of my favourite bands of all-time as well and it just wouldn't be a Transformers movie without them.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Sounds like a great song. Not really heard much of Imagine Dragons' stuff and I guess I could get into it

A little disappointed about no Linkin Park though

I was unfamiliar with Imagine Dragons, so had to look them up and listen to some of their songs to see if any were familiar. The band is being talked up as if they are some big famous rock band... but they've only had four singles chart in Australia, and only one of them I recognise because it was used on a TV commercial recently.
    The style of the previous songs sounded a bit 2-dimensional/flat and unexciting to my ear... and they've only had one chart-topper in their very short history, so someone's paying a lot of money to have this new song on the Movie.

They are big but new, they have only released 4 singles and all of them charted. I love the first 5 tracks off their debut album Night Visions (their 4 singles + "Tip Toe"). They played the iTunes Festival in Austin this year. They are a great band but I hope they are not a one album wonder like Drowning Pool or Evanescence. Loved those bands debut albums but the follow ups are not so good.