Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fansproject 2012 - Project 01

So cool that these are starting to ship already. and from the comic it looks like there may be a trailer!!!
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    So cool that these are starting to ship already. and from the comic it looks like there may be a trailer!!!
    That's right, lads! Christmas is coming early this year!!!

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transf...ml#post8048886

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    That's right, lads! Christmas is coming early this year!!!

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transf...ml#post8048886

*snip*
    Awww! - God damn that thing looks bloody awesome!, will have to wait for the 2nd batch but man - That is a really cool looking Transforming Robot toy and his Gimmick instantly wins me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Awww! - God damn that thing looks bloody awesome!, will have to wait for the 2nd batch but man - That is a really cool looking Transforming Robot toy and his Gimmick instantly wins me!
    Does that mean you missed out on pre-ordering too Hursticon? I'm hurting that I took too long and now FPC says 'sold out'. *headdesk*

Do we know if they'll be doing a second release, or if you can buy Steelcore through BBTS/wherever?

I hope FP do a Optimus Paint job and retooled head. Could be a Cybertronian Ginrai
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Jinto View Post
    Does that mean you missed out on pre-ordering too Hursticon? I'm hurting that I took too long and now FPC says 'sold out'. *headdesk*

Do we know if they'll be doing a second release, or if you can buy Steelcore through BBTS/wherever?
    Yep, you'd be right there dude - I did indeed miss out on FP's initial Pre-Order ; In answer to your question though, I do remember hearing somewhere that there will be a 2nd wave/release of these figures to the usual Online stores like BBTS, RobotKingdom & TFsource.

I do remember hearing somewhere that there will be a 2nd wave/release of these figures to the usual Online stores like BBTS, RobotKingdom & TFsource.
    And the townspeople did rejoice

Yep, you'd be right there dude - I did indeed miss out on FP's initial Pre-Order ; In answer to your question though, I do remember hearing somewhere that there will be a 2nd wave/release of these figures to the usual Online stores like BBTS, RobotKingdom & TFsource.
    Hopefully when it's released on online stores, the prices won't be anywhere near this scalper's prices...

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Hopefully when it's released on online stores, the prices won't be anywhere near this scalper's prices...
    Whilst scalpers suck, that is only $40aud above the retail total including shipping.

I suppose I was expecting to see like $300 or something like that.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Whilst scalpers suck, that is only $40aud above the retail total including shipping.

I suppose I was expecting to see like $300 or something like that.
    Well the auction's still got 36 hours, and it's already $150 before postage.

The height of Warbot Defender's scalps was at about $200 and that was long after it was sold out on all online sites. I paid $170 for it incl. postage, only a couple of months before the reissues came out. FP's more evolved in their understanding of market demands, so I'm sure they'll be producing to meet it.