Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: July Jackpots (and Junk).

Quote Originally Posted by ITZTRU View Post
    these came in today:

So jelly right now...

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Agnew View Post
    Mind if I reuse this to represent what I bought from Big W last week?
    Go ahead:-)
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Hi all,

My elderly neighbours, who cleaned for alot of years, said they found this and some old tonka toys at a real estate clean.

They asked if I wanted it.

Am I right in thinking this is Ironfist/Fistitron?

Quote Originally Posted by kreh80 View Post
    Hi all,

My elderly neighbours, who cleaned for alot of years, said they found this and some old tonka toys at a real estate clean.

They asked if I wanted it.

Am I right in thinking this is Ironfist/Fistitron?
    Yep, sans weapon and stickers.
    Nice score.

Yeah,

Where to find the weapon from now.

It's Ironfist. "Fisitron" is the name given to the BotCon figure because they were unable to secure the rights to the Ironfist name, but that's the original Ironfist which is either G1 or G2 depending on which packaging it came in -- but since you got yours loose, it's impossible to tell. Hence why a lot of fans call these toys "G1.5"

The weapon isn't that huge a deal TBH (it's a bit gatling gun with a scope on a skinny stand). I wouldn't stress over not having it.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    It's Ironfist. "Fisitron" is the name given to the BotCon figure because they were unable to secure the rights to the Ironfist name, but that's the original Ironfist which is either G1 or G2 depending on which packaging it came in -- but since you got yours loose, it's impossible to tell. Hence why a lot of fans call these toys "G1.5"

The weapon isn't that huge a deal TBH (it's a bit gatling gun with a scope on a skinny stand). I wouldn't stress over not having it.
    Hey thanks for the info on him. It's nice when a chance score like this happens.

Cheers

No worries dude. If you're curious about what the weapon looks like, have a look here. Also, there's a special acquisitions thread for original G1 toys here, so if you like you can also share the joy there too.

Last weeks acquisitions, TF Prime Hot Shot and Knock Out courtesy of Skywarp 91 (Thanks again mate!) and personal minigrail Takara reissue TF Collection 0: Convoy (Optimus Prime) MISB including the increasingly difficult to find folder

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Big W Blacktown. They were not in the aisle where the TFs are . these were located at the powertools area - corner shelves. They seem to have scattered the toys to corner shelves all over the store so as to boost the sales but if one wasn't looking all over the store you'd miss it.
    Couldn't find them. I only saw Leader BBs, masks and TF prime deluxes in the powertools area.