Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Melbourne BBTS 100 Item Order

TheDirtyDigger Guest

I'm pulling out.

i think i have found that the additional shipping cost for each item is $5.75

you start by buying 1 item and slwoly adding another item on top of that, each time you do the shipping cost increases by $5.75 regardless of item weight

if you have 1 item that contains 4 packs ,Universe Robot Heroes Wave 01 - Set of 8, it only charges you 5.75 for the shipping . So

to fairly distribute the cost , divide the total shipping cost by the number of total items (e.g robot heroes wave 1 is calulated as 4 items) to get $5.75 per item

Shipping per item = Total shipping cost / Divide number of items

purchases over $200 , shipping is upgraded to USPS Express Mail
    Delivery typically takes 3 to 8 business days. This shipping method is trackable.

MAN I AM GENIUS!!!!!!
    Last edited by autobreadticon; 25th August 2008 at 07:59 PM.
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

I've had a bit of downtime tonight, so I ran some numbers. The savings for each us run between US $8 and $27 depending on how much you wanted.

Here's my formula:

1. I construct everyone's order individually and document their shipping cost. Since BBTS offers regular and express for small orders but ONLY permits express for large orders, I documented everyone's EXPRESS rate.

2. I put together the combined order to get one shipping rate, which I then proportionately divide amongst us according to the RATIO that our individual shipping would have cost.

So, without further ado:

So, if this is to go ahead, it's 100% prepay!!! You can pay me via PayPal in USD PLUS PayPal fee (which I can calculate open request) or you pay the AUD amount based on my estimate ON THAT DAY. I'm not sure how long this sale lasts for, or how much more time I can spare (it's quite time consuming to build all those orders), so chime back with your interest based on these estimates.

That you are, now if only i understood what the hell you were on about, I would also be a genius. :P But alas, I suck at maths, and yeah.

jay is the man ,his model and calculations are good, this is getting too frustrating i am gonna purchase other stuff and order on my own .
    heck it was fun messing with numbers , thats what i love to do
    Wanted items:

I'm so confused
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    I'm so confused
    No offense to Bread, but it's probably best you ignore his ramblings, especially since he's now pulled out. If you look at my spreadsheet, you will see the larger, bolder row, labeled as "AUD Estimate".

Any questions?

disregard my posts i got carry away at times
    Wanted items:

When will payment from each of us be required if we're going through with the order? Thanks...
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    When will payment from each of us be required if we're going through with the order? Thanks...
    The money will have to be in my control and cleared before I place the order. I can't pre-fund this one.

I think we're up to the part where everyone I've included needs to come back and say Yay or Nay at these estimated, and based on who's left in, I'll recalculate one more time, and then start collecting money, and then order.

So, who's in based on these estimates:

Jay: Yes
    Bread: No?
    TDD: ?
    GP: ?
    Turtle Boy: Yes?
    LCZ: ?
    Mel: Yes?

Blackie, do you want me to calculate you in for an estimate?