Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fall of Cybertron game now out in Australia

Default Fall of Cybertron game now out in Australia

In case you've been living under a rock, or have been avoiding the main news section, the FOC game is now out in Australia for purchase.

Go buy it, play it, and review it here.

Bought it off Steam last week for PC but I havnt looked at it yet. Only recently purchased WFC and almost finished playing that. Up against Trypticon atm.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

no Wii version?

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    no Wii version?
    I don't believe the game was ever announced on that platform, sorry dude.

Was able to price match my eb pre-order to jbhifi price ($69) and gotta keep my poster and dlc

Well f..k, only 2 of the codes on the dlc card work for me, the g1 retro pack ain't working, this happening with anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    Well f..k, only 2 of the codes on the dlc card work for me, the g1 retro pack ain't working, this happening with anyone else?
    1AZRAEL1 has also had this occur, he rang Sony and it would seem they told him that all codes should work (At least that's what I gather as he wasn't terribly elaborative ) but obviously that's not the case so my suggestion was/is wait 24hrs to coincide with the US (& Thursdays are apparently the day that the AU PSN Store updates - I've been told ) and see how you go then.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    1AZRAEL1 has also had this occur, he rang Sony and it would seem they told him that all codes should work (At least that's what I gather as he wasn't terribly elaborative ) but obviously that's not the case so my suggestion was/is wait 24hrs to coincide with the US (& Thursdays are apparently the day that the AU PSN Store updates - I've been told ) and see how you go then.
    I just rang my eb games and the clerk said the same thing and this it is an occurance for many people.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    I just rang my eb games and the clerk said the same thing and this it is an occurance for many people.
    Ditto for me to...G1 retro pack is not working for PS3. EB customer care told me that activision had advised them that there would be a delay on some content and to wait 24hrs

Thats fine with me. I usually give the campaign a crack before I get into dlc and multiplayer stuff.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503