Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mini Fort Max KO

Just a friendly reminder that advocating, showing support for or promoting illegal activity is disallowed on this board (see Board Rule #17). While it is not technically illegal to purchase counterfeits (the law sees you as a victim of fraud), it is unlawful to sell them. If I ever happen to receive an undersized counterfeit Fort Max for free, then you're welcome to have it at double that price.

It is illegal to sell, and against the rules here to promote or advocate the ownership of them, but he's asking for someone to let him know where to find one... so as long as someone isn't publicly offering to sell one, and that people contact him privately (as per the rules) where to find one, he's not actually breaking the rules.
    And since this isn't a copy/replica of an actual Transformers toy, it's not going to end up in circulation and fool people. (I'm not condoning it's existence, but when it comes to KOs, this is more like a 3rd party toy... and not in the same league as the fake Masterpiece toys or exclusives that are a minefield for collectors.)

Sorry guys didn't mean to be a pain I was just curious as to where to get one.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera