Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FP Function X9 - Croctimus Prime

Megatran Guest

Isn't Prime's arm & blaster rifle up on a high rise tower somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    It's not like FP's Headmasters have ever striven to be screen accurate, so disagree with you there, but I do agree it would be nice if they made this repaint more widely accessible.
    You're right, 'screen accurate' was the wrong expression. I guess Function-X line has always been able to maintain an awesome alt mode whilst recreating bot-modes that look fitting with the modern Classics line. In this case, however, when comparing Positum with Crox it's hard to distinguish which was the primary purpose, and which is the mould reuse.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

I read on TFW that someone had asked a FansProject rep at a recent toy show about the chest and apparently it can go into a different configuration to more closely resemble G1 Skullcruncher.

That said, i can't see how... and if so, why wouldn't they do their promo pics for Crox in the alternate/more accurate configuration?

Truk not Croc!
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

I would love a Highbrow remold/recolor as Megatron to fight this. It would be like a modern Classic version of Animated Megatron.

This figure is one of the first non licensed 3P's to pique my interest.

Even without the problems of the falling Aussie dollar if this really is a Singapore only exclusive I am dreading what it will resell for...

Megatran Guest

Chimungmung. US$139.90 (+ $20 shipping).

This is my first non licensed 3P purchase as I couldn't resist when I saw it IRL.
    I got him because I'm pretty sure Hasbro won't produce him, and even if they do I would buy him again.
    He doesn't look exactly like the croc in the G1 episode, but I'm ok with that because he has enough of the elements there to bring that sentimentality to it for me.

I'll be keeping him in Croc mode.

I haven't take any photos of the robot head, but I have to say I really like the transformation of the head into a minicon who can sit inside the cabin of Crocimus. It's simple yet clever.

Does the chest windscreen have an alternative configuration for Skullcruncher?

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Does the chest windscreen have an alternative configuration for Skullcruncher?
    Not that I can see. If you find somewhere with some alternate instructions I am happy to try.
    There seems to be no way for the windscreen to move any further up towards the head.