Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111626 ... LastLast

Thread: July Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Thanks liege. Any chance of you posting your thoughts about it? I'm in two minds if I'll get it. I already have vol. 1.
    Its a very nice book to read. Lots of colored pictures and drawings of the characters - with third person bio included. MOst of the characters featured here includes all the rest of the background cast - like rattletrap, Grandus, Yoketron Strika, Rodimus Prime, etc. Plenty of tidbits which explains how the process of designing a character goes about. plenty of other data to expand the TFA universe lore - kinda like issue # 8 of G1 MTMTE. Mostly focuses on Season 3 of the TFA series. At $27.47 it's worth buying IMO.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

RPM's
    Metal Heroes Series
    Bumblebee
    Jetfire
    Optimus Prime
    Soundwave
    BArricade
    Ironhide

N.E.S.T. Global Alliance Series
    Bumblebee
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

got Leader Starscream, Legends Ravage and PCC Smolder, which brings my collection past the 30 mark
    "sometimes the things you see might not be real and the things that are real you might not see"

Got these at SunnyBank K-Mart

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Special thanks to Deonasis for giving me a lift there.

I got these from Griffin, special thanks to him!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Also meet Tinyjazz and another member but I foget the name????.....

Thanks for the review liege. You helped me make up my mind about getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Lots of colored pictures and drawings of the characters
    LOL... that sounds a bit like "It's got mazes in it, colouring sections, pop-up pictures... your friends will love it"
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Picked up HA Bumblebee and PCC Searchlight as part of the K-Mart midnight opening for the toy sale. I love HA Bumblebee! Can't wait to get Sideswipe & Skids off layby.

I put Seaspray, Starscream, both PCC 5-packs, AA Bumblebee, AA Ironhide, HA Skids, and HA Sideswipe on Layby. I wanted to do a Christmas layby, but you have to wait until 1 Dec before you can pick it up! So in 8 weeks time, those guys will also be mine!

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Thanks for the review liege. You helped me make up my mind about getting it.
    LOL... that sounds a bit like "It's got mazes in it, colouring sections, pop-up pictures... your friends will love it"
    Well there is actually a board game in the pages

I havent bothered to thoroughly examine those pages yet. Im still reading the bios - its a nice approach to making out a character bio - not presented as matter of fact but rather from the point of view of.... , each 3rd season episode as well is narrated like a story not much like summary of data. What I like really is the product line up pics, and the unreleased toys section as well as the prototype sections which sadly will never see production. shame Also some elaboration/plans on the supposedly Season four for Animated which got canned due to the release of the Movie - Animated was after all a filler line/series to keep the hype up leading to the Movie. BUt Im so glad they actually developed a whole universe ( which is a mishmash homager to all preceding lines as well as variations all its own.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

My latest: HA Bumblebee at last.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedBreaker View Post
    My latest: HA Bumblebee at last.

*looks @ Sam*

Drugs are bad mmmkay?

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    *looks @ Sam*

Drugs are bad mmmkay?
    Hah! The first thing I thought when I pulled Sam out of the box was "Dull Surprise!"