Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Transformers Toy updates from Hasbro Australia

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The product on display is just a guide to retailers as to what is available... so none of it is guaranteed to be released here if none of the retailers pre-order it.
    We "should" get the first wave of TFPrime, as it is the main focus, while the BotShots will continue due to being more successful than expected. Kreo is not a certainty, due to its failure in the first year, and complete avoidance by retailers in the second year... but we are appear to be getting at least the smaller/cheaper assortments (combiners, blind packs, etc), as they are less risk to retailers.

The Generations are an unknown variable, as they have also been considered "successful" by Hasbro Australia, but we've seen very sporadic releases here already, so there is no guarantee that we will get every figure in the various size classes.
    You will note that they only had the Triplechangers and Metroplex of the future Generations toys, as it was suggested that the Comic Deluxes may not come here due to the added comic (licensing issues I think, and it also has a different coding, so would be seen as a new line by retailers - getting them to reorder an existing line is easier than to take on a "new line" if it isn't a whole new series).
    Aha... thanks for that. It's not like retailers in Rocky ever seem to restock anyway...

On the second day at the Toyfair, Dispensor had one of those Turtle pizzas (the wood-fired pizza vendor outside the Fair). I had the Donattello one, as he was my favourite Turtle... I even managed to get a bite before Dispensor gobbled up the lot.

Yeah I know... it isn't news, but it relates to three of the photos I included in the earlier posting.
    The important thing though, was it any good?
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Will we be getting wave 4 of the Fall of Cynertron line? ( Wreckers)

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    The important thing though, was it any good?
    That is indeed the question most would want an answer to.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

It was nice, but not great since it was just mushrooms and black olives. (not a favourite flavour of mine)

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    Will we be getting wave 4 of the Fall of Cynertron line? ( Wreckers)
    No idea. I could try to ask. I think we should, as the third wave sold quite well... but then, we only really saw them in Kmart, which could mean that Hasbro might not get enough total pre-order sales to import more shipments (they'd just take longer to sell the old wave they still have sitting at the warehouse).

On the second day at the Toyfair, Dispensor had one of those Turtle pizzas (the wood-fired pizza vendor outside the Fair). I had the Donatello one, as he was my favourite Turtle... I even managed to get a bite before Dispensor gobbled up the lot. *snip*
    This is why Griffin rulz.

On the second day at the Toyfair, Dispensor had one of those Turtle pizzas (the wood-fired pizza vendor outside the Fair). I had the Donattello one, as he was my favourite Turtle... I even managed to get a bite before Dispensor gobbled up the lot.

*snip*

Yeah I know... it isn't news, but it relates to three of the photos I included in the earlier posting.
    How much they hit you for that dude? mind you it looks pretty good (especially for a 'show' pizza).
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

It was $10.

It was $10.
    Not bad
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Once again an excellent job Griffith.

Did you see any other cool toylines (Star Wars, Marvel Universe/Avengers) on display?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!