Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anim Stealth Lockdown & Yellow Ratchet out in Target.

Quote Originally Posted by SofaMan View Post
    If Ratchet had been movie colours, I'd be there. Not so for yellow. Yellow. A yellow ambulance.
    The pics on the back of the box look green. I think they did mean it to be green like the movie. WHAT HAPPENED?! Someone involved in the manufacturing process must have made a mistake...

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    The pics on the back of the box look green. I think they did mean it to be green like the movie. WHAT HAPPENED?! Someone involved in the manufacturing process must have made a mistake...
    someone decided to add the "coogee" piss into the paint mix

It's the conspiracy to make a butter & cheese line of figures. We had that movie recolour of Mudflap. Dropshot, although a very pale yellow. Now we have Butter Ratchet. Mmmm these figures sure do look tasty. [/crazed spiel]

Quote Originally Posted by autobreadticon View Post
    is the box the same size as a voyager box?
    Poor bread, how come no one answered you? *pats head* Yes it's the same size as a animated voyager.

-----------------------------
    I grabbed both today too, pretty disappointed because the actual colours on the figures are totally different from the photos on the packaging.

How can a translucent colour (to show he's invisible) for Lockdown turned out to be muddy grey or green? And Rescue Ratchet, isn't he supposed to be in the same green as the movie series, how did he turned out yellow in colour?!
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!