Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just Bots (Australia) new items

Righto. I'm gonna have a rant.

Here are a few tips to avoid traps that your competitors fall into.

-Answer ALL questions asked by customers/potential customers no matter how dumb or how many times you've been asked previously. If you're going away and won't be able to answer questions, let people know with a quick post here and/or on Facebook/other boards. People tend to think they're being ignored otherwise. And don't think it isn't dead obvious if you are ignoring a particular question. The fact people answer some and not others isn't subtle.

-Don't assume everyone here has Facebook. You're competitors often palm people off with comments about how an update that they are being asked about was posted on Facebook. And it's pretty arrogant to expect people to get a Facebook account just to check for the occasional update from you.

-Be honest with your customers. This one I cannot stress enough. If you are honest with people, you will find they will cut you a lot more slack than if they think you are bullshitting them. If you are going to get your shipment of product last because you paid for the slowest shipping method the world has to offer to keep your price low, say so. If you are a one man operation trying to shove 1000 orders out the door, don't say that they will be posted by end of week when it is obvious you have no chance of meeting that target. People will appreciate your honesty even if they don't sometimes like what you are telling them.

-Don't whinge to us or make snide comments about your competition. It doesn't get you sympathy or make us think your better. It makes you look like your making excuses or you come across as a complete tool. Respect in retail is earned through being respectful not just to your customers, but to your competition as well. Not by being underhanded. Remember if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything.

-Don't get upset with or be condescending to your customers. No matter how much of an idiot they are being, be polite. If they are being unreasonable, be firm, but polite. In my line of work I have to deal with angry, unreasonable people on a daily basis. I am never rude or mocking, I simply state facts and politely repeat myself, as many times as possible. Remember we TF fans speak to each other. Word gets around.

-Contrary to my previous sentence, just because you post something on Facebook or another board, don't assume that knowledge will make its way here and vice versa.

In my experience with the online retailers that have so far sprung up, I have dealt with 3 and so far only one of them has been only positive experiences. The biggest problem I have at the moment is crappy communication. Keep in mind that people are willing to pay more for superior service. And in my experience, BBTS and Chimungmung, while costing more because of the exchange rate, offer mostly far superior service than what I have seen here so far.

Anyway, good luck with the store. I hope to be able to business with you
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Omg Trent thank you so much for your invaluable feedback, I appreciate all you have said and will take it all on board and do my best to do right by u guys here and on facebook. I only started this business because it's something im very passionate about and I know how passionate you guys are about it also, if I do slip up I expect you guys to let me know, and if you see any areas which need improving please let me know also, as I said I appreciate all you have said and will done very best I can to keep u guys happy

Quote Originally Posted by JustBots View Post
    Omg Trent thank you so much for your invaluable feedback, I appreciate all you have said and will take it all on board and do my best to do right by u guys here and on facebook. I only started this business because it's something im very passionate about and I know how passionate you guys are about it also, if I do slip up I expect you guys to let me know, and if you see any areas which need improving please let me know also, as I said I appreciate all you have said and will done very best I can to keep u guys happy
    Yeah I was in a crappy mood last night

Just remember that people want Australian online retailers to succeed. We want to buy off you. But when you make it difficult buy being unreliable, not communicating properly or being rude/dismissive/arrogant, we will simply take our money elsewhere.

Anyway, I'll shut up now.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Nailed it, Trent.

You've seen the feedback threads and know what to expect & what customers have been experiencing. The rest now is up to you. All the best.

Quote Originally Posted by JustBots View Post
    hi guys just a quick message to let u know our website is live check it out: www.just-bots.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Yeah I was in a crappy mood last night

Just remember that people want Australian online retailers to succeed. We want to buy off you. But when you make it difficult buy being unreliable, not communicating properly or being rude/dismissive/arrogant, we will simply take our money elsewhere.

Anyway, I'll shut up now.
    Thank u so much Trent as I said will do my best to keep u guys happy and provide the best service I can

We will do all we can to avoid the pitfalls and mistakes of others, we will improve our service and make sure everything is taken care of with all our customers

Default Snkeyz Masterpiece Bumblebee G2 Sale

Hey guys

I have 9 x Takara Tomy Masterpiece Bumblebee G2 for sale

I have 5 coins also

Coins alone $10

figure with coin is $85

figure alone $80

Located in Sydney Pick up ok

Any question please pm or comment

Default Just Bots Sales Thread

Hi guys

I would like to introduce you to Australia's newest Transformers retailer

First of all i would like to introduce myself, I have just started out as a business called Just Bots located in Sydney.

Transformers is something we are very passionate about both as a fan and as a collector, so we figured why not do something we enjoy working with and have a huge passion for, now I know Transformers fans are among the most loyal and committed fans world wide, its a passion we hold dear and strong.

Just Bots will endeavor to live up your expectations and provide the very best we can to keep you guys happy. Please keep a look out for our posts of new products, you can find us on facebook at: facebook.com/justbots or check out our website at: www.just-bots.com.

We look forward to meeting you and serving you as best we can, if you have any questions please do not be shy to ask.

Pick up for Sydneysiders will be available down the track , but at the moment as we are starting out and getting organized its a little difficult,please bear with us until we are over the initial stages of the business then we will open up pick ups

We will be providing International shipping, but we need to find a carrier/s as postage international is not cheap, please bear with us and we will advise on the out come of this.

Just Bots

Hi Guys

At the moment we have the following Items for sale

Masterpiece Bumblebee 21G $80

Shuraking:
    Thunderous $140
    Growl $140

KFC Transistor $200

DX9 Chigurh $185

On Pre Order we currently have:
    If you would like to secure an figure please let us know

Fanstoys Quakewave Reissue FT03 $220 (Posted Australia Wide)
    Fanstoys Willy (Hound) $120
    TFC Ironwill (Ironhide) $130

Keep an eye out on www.just-bots.com for more updates and figures

who do we purchase MP21G through? You or Snkeyz?