Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Myer CBD Saturday November 8th 20% off toys

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    I had a walk through today and they had all these specials already up, don't know if it is the same one, but some weren't to bad.
    They had both the Universe Voyager and Ultra's $10 off ($39.99 and $49.99 each I think)
    A whole bunch of Lego at a decent price too.
    I was at the Myers CBD store last week and the voyager and ultra prices were $39.99 and $49.99 back then as well...

Disappointing for a store that big to have so little in the way of a tansformers section. Someone go picket outside myers head office for an entire floor dedicated to transfans!

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    I was at the Myers CBD store last week and the voyager and ultra prices were $39.99 and $49.99 back then as well...

Disappointing for a store that big to have so little in the way of a tansformers section. Someone go picket outside myers head office for an entire floor dedicated to transfans!
    I think it is because they are always moving what stock they have around. They had taken all of their Universe stock and put them on a table, and they usually do.
    Now if they had a TF sections the size to rival their Lego one, I would be impressed
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|