Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kmart has 20% off toys again! 13-19 Nov

I reckon my local has some. Will confirm tomorrow today.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    I reckon my local has some. Will confirm tomorrow today.
    Thanks Jay, let me know cause I have to head over your way tomorrow today (haha) anyway

North Melbourne-bot...?

Quote Originally Posted by jacksplatt11 View Post
    If anyone spots Oil Slick at any Kmarts north of the city, let me know..
    heaps at the Kmart i frequent but it's at South East....
    if jay doesn't find it, let me know

Try Airport West Kmart jack. Oil Slick is shelfwarming in most places. I think Campbellfield had some too. Give them a call.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    thats cos they sent them all to SA to taunt me that wave 4 is out but not what I wanted!
    Argghh that's bad, darn I should have bought him when he was there the other time.

Anyway was at Kmart burwood this morning too and nothing new at all. Still got quite a few animated voyagers Lugnutz, Grimlock and Prime if anyone wants. I did see some stacks of Hasbro boxes which the staff have yet to open.

Will probably check back next week.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    I know what you mean. Bunnings have that beat it by 10% thing too w/ the cheapest prices in town but the funny thing is that any tradie will tell you that's not true. They have some of the basics/common things very cheap but when it comes to the not as well known stuff, they totally make you overpay unless you shop around. it's aimed at creating that mindset where the consumer feels they can trust you by luring them in w/ some comparable stuff that's cheap and then sinking them w/ other stuff that's not as easily comparable. Once they've got you, they;ve got you.
    Coincidently or not, isn't Bunnings part of the Coles Myer group of which Kmart is also a part of?

There is no Coles Myer Group. Myer split from Coles at least 2 years ago. Coles isn't even coles group anymore, technically, Coles/Kmart/Target/etc are a part of the Wesfarmers group, who owned Bunnings to begin with.

Either way, 2 Northside Kmarts had JACK S#*T. None of the stores did. Truly disgusting. Was not impressed

Hey Jack, basically all my local Kmarts had Oil Slick: Northcote/land, Brunswick, etc. Let me know if you want me to grab you one.

I didn't find anything else anywhere. I bought a bunch of Activators to use as return fodder though.

Very weak selection at TTP

I haven't been checking stores lately, since I'm trying to conserve my pocket money for Christmas presents, and I KNOW that the slightest glimpse of Snarl or Swoop while I have the cash would result in less money on my part.

I'll go have a peek tomorrow, so you guys can know.