Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Well, I think it's time to call it....

victory....

congratulations on the achievement!

victory....

Really cool milestone, I hope you collecting passion stays strong.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Wow 3000! That is epic. Well done mate! You'll need a whole floor to display those!

You dun did it. Bravo.

That is an awesome milestone. A few pics of the tubs with open lids will be enough for us, especially the G1s, Victory, G2 heheheh. I should use your checklist breakdown in counting mine. I didn't count Kreos and the other non transforming figures (myclone, Revoltech, etc) but I might do so now hehehe.

BY any chance did you count each micron (minicon) as 1 figure? even the partnered up ones? Just wanted to know as I do it that way when Im counting.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Toy storage is doubling as xmas storage right now, and i need to get in there this weekend so might make some pics. But half is in storage in a shipping container somewhere secret....

As for counting.... if i buy it, it counts.... so Kreo, PVC, all titanium sizes etc etc etc... they all count. But I don't get statues and kiddie stuff anyway, so there isn't too much that is questionable.

ANd the count works so that if it is a complete item by itself, it's counted. So Minicons can and probably have been sold seperately, so they count alone. Even Armada 3 packs can be/were split up into single or split from a 3 pack and sold as a verses pack with a different 3 pack. And you can get an Armada Prime without his minicon and he is still complete in himself, so he is counted as one, and his minicon might have been in a Japanese single release, or by himself at a garage sale, so counts as one too.

Kreo.... same logic. blind bags are a single item, so each kreo from a set is a single item, as well as promo figures like matrix chest prime etc etc. But Kreo itself sucked so most of them are blind bags and combiners. ANd yes, when the 30th pack arrives, that's another 30

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    I now have 3000 Transformers.

Not bad for a 31 year old.... Who wasn't old enough to buy G1 as it hit the stores!!!
    Well done mate, I was 36 when I hit the 1500 mark earlier this year so you have doubled my achievement and at a younger age

3000 Transformers is truly an impressive number however when I read that, I'm thinking more about the $$$ spent to get there. Now that's impressive! Can I have a loan?
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Toy storage is doubling as xmas storage right now, and i need to get in there this weekend so might make some pics. But half is in storage in a shipping container somewhere secret....

As for counting.... if i buy it, it counts.... so Kreo, PVC, all titanium sizes etc etc etc... they all count. But I don't get statues and kiddie stuff anyway, so there isn't too much that is questionable.

ANd the count works so that if it is a complete item by itself, it's counted. So Minicons can and probably have been sold seperately, so they count alone. Even Armada 3 packs can be/were split up into single or split from a 3 pack and sold as a verses pack with a different 3 pack. And you can get an Armada Prime without his minicon and he is still complete in himself, so he is counted as one, and his minicon might have been in a Japanese single release, or by himself at a garage sale, so counts as one too.

Kreo.... same logic. blind bags are a single item, so each kreo from a set is a single item, as well as promo figures like matrix chest prime etc etc. But Kreo itself sucked so most of them are blind bags and combiners. ANd yes, when the 30th pack arrives, that's another 30
    hmmm Thanks for that. Well then I guess I better recount hehehe, I didn't include the non transforming ones (Kreo included) that would probabaly put me almost the 2K mark ;p. Ive had less purchases nowadays with all them 3rd party and hotwheels Im buying haha.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]