Thread: Sale query

tedaust Guest

Default Sale query

Hello all.
    My question is my kids have grown up, I have around 200 Hasbro Transformer toys (all played with) from various years - what are my options - happy to see them go cheap, rather than messing around with auction sites. ie. sooner they go to a collector !
    I live near Heidelberg (Victoria-Australia)
    Maybe someone can advise me.
    Thankyou.
    Regards
    tedaust

25 Nov 2014
    >>> Sory for going off-point
    Last edited by griffin; 27th November 2014 at 01:57 PM. Reason: removed email

Quote Originally Posted by tedaust View Post
    Hello all.
    My question is my kids have grown up, I have around 200 Hasbro Transformer toys (all played with) from various years - what are my options - happy to see them go cheap, rather than messing around with auction sites. ie. sooner they go to a collector !
    I live near Heidelberg (Victoria-Australia)
    Maybe someone can advise me.
    Thankyou.
    Regards
    tedaust
    collards@hotmail.com
    25 Nov 2014
    >>> Sory for going off-point
    Welcome aboard! Once you have a few more posts her, you can make a thread in the Member's Sale sub-forum where you list the Transformers you have on offer.

This place is a good start as it's the biggest Australian Transformers forum and it's easier to sell to people in the same country.

Until then, it would be a good idea to start sorting out what you have and taking pictures and listing their names if possible. Would be a good idea to try and take pictures of say a dozen-ish or so at a time so people can see them fairly clearly.

(moved this here - be aware that sales are not permitted by guests in order to protect members - you can go through a member if you are not likely to join here as a fan)

There seems to be some crossover as Krayt has already started a thread showing off pictures of these toys I think.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Can I maybe make a suggestion here, and ask that tedaust asks his/her kids if any of them want to keep their old TFs, or even just some of them, before s/he sells them?

A lot of us have had their parents sell off their childhood TFs without their knowledge when they would have liked to have kept hold of them, or even just a few special figures, so it seems only fair to at least check if they're OK with it first.