Page 119 of 194 FirstFirst ... 99109114115116117118119120121122123124129139 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1940

Thread: The Random Transformers Thoughts Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I致e seen a Digibash that agrees with you

And seen someone do it with the G1 Punch to create a G1 Drift/Deadlock
    That looks pretty good. Getting the helmet to change would be interesting though.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

FatalityPitt Guest

Off the top of my head, I think the last G1 Drift released was the 2010 Generations / United Deluxe (which I think is the first and only if I'm not mistaken). I think we should be due for another.

Come to think of it, we've had more movie and RiD Drifts than we've had of the G1 IDW Drift!

On Saturday one of the magazine reporters asked me what I thought was the coolest Transformer name. I think I answered Optimus Prime -- I tried to think of something better but I couldn't at the time.

In hindsight I should've said "Blot."

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    On Saturday one of the magazine reporters asked me what I thought was the coolest Transformer name. I think I answered Optimus Prime -- I tried to think of something better but I couldn't at the time.

In hindsight I should've said "Blot."
    Erector?

Too obvious?
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Galvatran Guest

Nightstick

A crowd pleaser and awesome finishing move.

Windbreaker? Discharge?

Gok, you're letting us down mate.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

I could've said "Scattor," but these are children's magazines!

Anyone with Unite Warrior or Combiner War box sets... or even Titans... do you keep the boxes?

I have all mine but unsure if I should get rid of them or keep them as display pieces. I値l never put the bots back in, but I知 running out of room!
    WANTS
    G1 Vortex w/ weapons
    Beast Wars Basic Rattrap head and gun

FatalityPitt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by davieanix View Post
    Anyone with Unite Warrior or Combiner War box sets... or even Titans... do you keep the boxes?

I have all mine but unsure if I should get rid of them or keep them as display pieces. I値l never put the bots back in, but I知 running out of room!
    The only Titan and Combiner box sets I have are Metroplex and Victorion, and I keep them MIB. For Leader and Voyager class figures, I would normally keep the boxes to store the figures when I don't display them. But like you, I ran out of space some months ago and had to toss away some TR Leader class boxes, and store the figures in Ziplock bags. I don't miss those boxes because tossing them freed up space, though I can understand why some collectors might want to keep them.

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by davieanix View Post

Box art is part of the appeal. So I say yes to keep if you can find room.