Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How many more G1 toys do you need?

Not too sure how many but gaining speed slowly....

i really am only going to collect up to and including around the time of headmasters and pretenders.i would would say of have about 75% of that part of the time line

I havent done a proper head count of what I have left to go but I am only missing like 2 or 3 figures from 84 (Windcharger, Smokescreen, cant remember) and only around 5 or 6 from 85 (Whirl, Roadblock, Deluxe Insecticons, Hook)

I am not sure how much I need for 86 but its more than 80% complete. Most of my missing stuff is from 87, 88, 89 and 90.

However I am not a huge completist. I only collect the characters that appeared in some form of fiction. I don't really care if they dont have a proper fictional background of some sort. As a result I am only going to grab some of the Action Masters, Most but not all Pretenders and will be missing most of the Micromaster bases and several teams.

Another thing that I have is that if I already have a version of a figure I will not bother to get its Target Master one or vice versa. Whichever I get my hands on first . This figures include Kup (already own 86 so dont care about TM), Cyclonus, Scourge, etc.
    ________
    Lesbian erotic
    Last edited by kup; 22nd March 2011 at 02:49 PM.

Bored; I ended up checking exactly how many I still need as well as how much I'm expecting to spend on them. There were more figures than I expected. The tally is now at 83 figures and approximately $8.530.

So anyone got $8.530 that they don't need lying around. Pwease? I'll sell you DirtyDigger's Thundercracker?

I'm still missing 43 G1's not including mail aways and Micromasters.

Down to three now:

AM Prowl (now in the mail)
    Pretender Jazz (finalising the deal now)
    Quickswitch (ditto)

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by The_Damned View Post
    i really am only going to collect up to and including around the time of headmasters and pretenders.i would would say of have about 75% of that part of the time line
    I'm with you on that one!