Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Growing Up With Transformers

I have mine somewhere but I'm a lazy bum with photos. I have photos on my phone that are 2 years old that I havne't even uploaded yet. Actually all of them. I can't remember where I left the USB cord.

i remember those haircuts!

i took a photo once, but since i was born long after the glory years of tfs my collection at the time of the photo had like 4 tfs

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    My sibling is being sat on by me in that photo. The toddler in the red top and the baby are my cousins - everyone else are friends. And see that cousin of mine in red? He had TIME WARRIOR - and he's since lost it!! (>o<)
    Gok if I ever find Time Warrior anywhere and it's not stupidly priced I'll buy it, send it to you just to put you out of your misery.
    While I'm posting I might as well say this, when i was the same age as Gok is in the photos it was the 70's. I had some of the Die cast raiden figures and quite a large collection of Micronauts which were loved to death except for a very few which I ended up using to trade for my G1 Swoop.
    Last edited by 1orion2many; 4th February 2008 at 12:53 AM.

i grew up with transformer parents, it so GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Sadly due to crap parents, my original TF collection no longer exists.
    Yep, I also hate my parents.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    Gok if I ever find Time Warrior anywhere and it's not stupidly priced I'll buy it, send it to you just to put you out of your misery.
    Eer a katana would do the job just as well albeit more painful and permanent

Glad to see you have these pics saved up Gok, funny, come to think of it I didnt ever had a picture when i was young with my TFs????!? for some odd reason. Youd think that after receiving my very first one - G1 Soundwave youfd wanna get a picture holding it high and happy. Hmmmm odd.. oh well m making up for it with lots of pics of the collection now anyways! Is there any more pics of you guys?

Addit: Were in the same boat Sam... oh just reminding you of them CHibi pics please!!!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]