Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transformers Masterpiece MP-10A: Masterpiece Convoy (BAPE exclusive green deco)

Default Transformers Masterpiece MP-10A: Masterpiece Convoy (BAPE exclusive green deco)

Okay, so we know it's coming out (http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...coming-179993/) but does anyone have any ideas on when, and more importantly perhaps, where might be the best place(s) to order from?

Having never ordered A Bathing Ape exclusives in the past, I wondered what others (who had) could suggest what to expect on price, etc (based on JP RRP vs what resellers and specialty stores have sold previous models at).

Cheers!

The Japanese online stores don't usually stock figures that are exclusive to a particular retailer, but the HK stores usually do. I would probably jump on a Robotkingdom preorder as soon as you see it.

As far as price goes I can only really take a shot in the dark and say 25000-27000 yen like the Eva version. I reckon it would be hard to sell if they went too much higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokaze View Post
    The Japanese online stores don't usually stock figures that are exclusive to a particular retailer, but the HK stores usually do. I would probably jump on a Robotkingdom preorder as soon as you see it.

As far as price goes I can only really take a shot in the dark and say 25000-27000 yen like the Eva version. I reckon it would be hard to sell if they went too much higher.
    Cheers - I would have thought it would be cheaper than the EVA version because it doesn't include the trailer, etc. AFAIK, it's the same contents as Black Convoy, with a different deco.

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Cheers - I would have thought it would be cheaper than the EVA version because it doesn't include the trailer, etc. AFAIK, it's the same contents as Black Convoy, with a different deco.
    Ohh, my bad, I didn't realise he was trailer-less. I'll lower my guess to around 15000yen then, since MP10B was 12800.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

kind of disappointed that they are destroying the mold like this when people are wanting the original colors.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    kind of disappointed that they are destroying the mold like this when people are wanting the original colors.
    Hes been issued three times in his original colour scheme. How many more do you want?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Hes been issued three times in his original colour scheme. How many more do you want?
    None by Japan nor Hasbro US?
    You see any more stock? My point exactly?

Would you like a poll to see how many people here wants one at reasonable RRP price and not at crazy prices?

Wasn't there a Hasbro Asia release only in September last year?

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Wasn't there a Hasbro Asia release only in September last year?
    $300 bucks. Again NOT keen on Asia Grimlocks at $350 compared to What TRU at $120 for example?

and YOTH Prime is what $107 or $149 not on sale in comparison. Justify the "worth spending"

AND EVEN THEN there are no more stock, so the demand is there.

In some ways exclusives like this green one or the Eva deserved to be priced at those prices but not with the original released.

Since you asked how MANY times I want to see this released? I would say as many times as you can as he is the leader of the Autobots and as long as shops keep selling out, then it means it has a demand for it.

Of course not, because they were already released previously multiple times by Takara, Hasbro, Hasbro Asia and people bought them. Maybe you should have done the same. Do you see my point?

Would you like a poll to see how many people here wants one at reasonable RRP price and not at crazy prices?

So you want a TrU to release another Masterpiece Optimus Prime, then wait fo a 25% off sale so you can buy it for $112.50?
    Good luck with that, you'll be waiting a while.