Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 278910111213 LastLast

Thread: Transformers DVD/BR release details for Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Well I got season 2. Such hard workmanship. Both discs just repeat the trailers or the madman and hasbro logos. Tried what I could to get past them. No avail. Sigh.
    Like you can't get to the menu/episode selection/play episodes?

Worth reporting to the producers as may be a common fault!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Like you can't get to the menu/episode selection/play episodes?

Worth reporting to the producers as may be a common fault!
    Never makes it to a menu. I got it working on a different player. So they will just blame that. I might check my settings on my player incase I got Blurays set to region 1 again.

*edit* my dvd player was set on region A. It works now. Plus I no longer have a reason to change the regions on my player now.
    Last edited by Harbinger; 20th March 2016 at 03:39 PM.

I wish they would make a BH box set to go with tfp season 1 and 2

I finally found the third volume of the Rescue Bots Second Season DVD, at Kmart Sunnybank.
    The fourth volume showed up at a number of retailers a couple months ago, but the third volume hasn't appeared anywhere yet (even JB Hifi, who has the other 8 volumes at my nearest store).
    So if you are collecting the Rescue Bots DVDs, Kmart is where you can find the third volume, for just $9.

Speaking of JBHifi, I saw this Animated complete series boxset about a week ago for $57.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Speaking of JBHifi, I saw this Animated complete series boxset about a week ago for $57.
    Really? Only 4 disk for the entire run of Animated? There's got to be some mistake.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Really? Only 4 disk for the entire run of Animated? There's got to be some mistake.
    Animated is six discs across the three seasons. Season one has 16 episodes (8 per disc) and seasons two and three have 13 episodes each (6/7 per disc)

I mentioned in the sightings thread that Target has season one box set dvd of RiD with a tshirt for $16 for those interested. Not sure if new or not...

I noticed there are now a bunch of Season 3 Rescue Bots episodes on iTunes in HD, $14.99 per set of episodes with 6-7 episodes per set. I don't think the entire season is up yet
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Complete series box sets of Transformers Prime are being released on DVD and Bluray this Wednesday according to the JB website.

Thanks to a tip off at TFW2005, Season two of RID is coming to DVD next month, with volume 1 slated for December 7th.
    Hopefully like last year, the full season is released at the same time.