Page 201 of 833 FirstFirst ... 181191196197198199200201202203204205206211221 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 8328

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Yep, there was still quite a few in Donnie TRU when I was there at around 7:30-8ish. Probably about 8-10 left.

Also on checkout you will notice they still have a large stack of those DotM Voyager box containers they were giving away at the DotM Toyline midnight launch. Ask nicely and they should give you one free. I did.

EDIT: Anyone spotted any of the Kre-O sets yet?

Quote Originally Posted by janda the red View Post
    thanks stl...

just went down and grabbed 2. a couple of others bought one while i was there, probably 15 or so left on shelf.

thanks for the offer to mickeymac... appreciate it mate

janda
    No worries!

Went by Chadstone yesterday at about 4pm were still about 10 left

Quote Originally Posted by k.wong23 View Post
    Went by Chadstone yesterday at about 4pm were still about 10 left
    Went to Chaddy for lunch and there was about 4 left after I grabbed two of them.

Also there are some Masterpiece Ghost Starscreams for $250 there

Quote Originally Posted by Lordy View Post
    Went to Chaddy for lunch and there was about 4 left after I grabbed two of them.

Also there are some Masterpiece Ghost Starscreams for $250 there
    LOL everyone must have been looking at this post yesterday because when I went to check out Chaddy TRU yesterday evening (Thu 4/8) at about 6pm-ish and there was none left! Not that I wanted one myself, I want the Takara version.

Target had 1 voyager screamer left and I grabbed the last Ultimate Prime.

Kmart Burwood also had restocked the HA Sideswipes.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Mel: I went to TRU at lunchtime today and there were some Rodimuses (Rodimi?) still there

Quote Originally Posted by Lordy View Post
    Mel: I went to TRU at lunchtime today and there were some Rodimuses (Rodimi?) still there
    Really? I must have not looked properly then? Which aisle were there? I only looked at the front area where the massive load of DOTM stuff were as well as the normal TF aisle where MP Ghost of Starscream was with the Star Wars Transformers figures.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Last time I visited Chadstone I didn't think they had many Transformers at all, because they had moved the majority of figures near the back of the store opposite the bikes.

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    Really? I must have not looked properly then? Which aisle were there? I only looked at the front area where the massive load of DOTM stuff were as well as the normal TF aisle where MP Ghost of Starscream was with the Star Wars Transformers figures.
    It was tricky to find, it took me a few minutes to find him amongst all the TFs, but he was near the Classics Rodimus/Cyclonus two pack. I thought he'd be down on the bottom row with the Masterpiece Starscream and DOTM Leader stuff, but no.

A friend picked up a Rodimus for me at TRU Chaddie a little before lunch today (Saturday 6/8). I didn't get the full story, but an employee found one for her - from the floor or out the back, I'm not certain.