Page 695 of 710 FirstFirst ... 675685690691692693694695696697698699700705 ... LastLast
Results 6,941 to 6,950 of 7096

Thread: Interesting, rare and sometimes cheap ebay items.

For fans of Kre-O or rarities/unreleased items - this Canadian seller has been selling a few of the unreleased bagged 2014 Soccer Bumblebee and 2015 Beach Drift Kreons lately (similar to the Winter Optimus given out at the New York Toyfair in 2015).
    You can also ask if they have any other unreleased Kreons on hand, as they've been selling a number of the wave 3 "Warrior" Kreons from 2014 recently as well (none listed right now though).

Just make sure if you buy anything, you get him to double check your selected postage method, as mine was supposed to go airmail, but the post office sent it seamail (the seller refunded the difference for not noticing when paying for the postage, but it doesn't make the items arrive any faster than the current 3-4 month estimate).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    For fans of Kre-O or rarities/unreleased items - this Canadian seller has been selling a few of the unreleased bagged 2014 Soccer Bumblebee and 2015 Beach Drift Kreons lately (similar to the Winter Optimus given out at the New York Toyfair in 2015).
    You can also ask if they have any other unreleased Kreons on hand, as they've been selling a number of the wave 3 "Warrior" Kreons from 2014 recently as well (none listed right now though).

Just make sure if you buy anything, you get him to double check your selected postage method, as mine was supposed to go airmail, but the post office sent it seamail (the seller refunded the difference for not noticing when paying for the postage, but it doesn't make the items arrive any faster than the current 3-4 month estimate).
    Just be happy you got the refund, I've had express mail from Canada take nearly 3 months. You're better off with sea mail. my motto is 'don't buy from Canada'.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

For Bay Bee fans this might be a good buy if it were a touch cheaper.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TRANSFOR...EAAOSwHsRYDCaA
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

More of a question, but are these things real or KO?. Just a fan of G1 repaints.
    They do seem cheap.
    https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Transfor...QAAOSweWVXf18U

Those are real... they were an odd colour choice while Hasbro were releasing gen1 coloured gen1 toys.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Those are real... they were an odd colour choice while Hasbro were releasing gen1 coloured gen1 toys.
    Awesome. They sure are! Cheers for the info.

Galvatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Slag View Post
    More of a question, but are these things real or KO?. Just a fan of G1 repaints.
    They do seem cheap.
    https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Transfor...QAAOSweWVXf18U
    It's a real shame this set didn't take off with TF fans. It shelf warmed & went for cheap from memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    It's a real shame this set didn't take off with TF fans. It shelf warmed & went for cheap from memory.
    Yeah i remember it as low as $40 from ebay but now is just around $50

Hehe.. Well i grabbed one anyway. They had a promo code so picked it up for under $50 delivered. (looks like i'm getting the TF bug again)

I don't know what happened here.
    https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1985-Tra...4AAOSw62VZwt4w

Also , here's a shameless plug to stuff i have on ebay at the moment.
    Gotta sell some to buy more Offers and trades considered as always.

https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/sentilne...p2047675.l2562

I'll be adding more as i find em.
    Last edited by Slag; 3rd June 2018 at 08:50 AM.