Page 102 of 146 FirstFirst ... 8292979899100101102103104105106107112122 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1458

Thread: Lego Sightings

Thought of be clever and try and get the mystery machine tonight but my local was already out of it. Lots of Star Wars sets for the very nice sale prices.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Thought of be clever and try and get the mystery machine tonight but my local was already out of it. Lots of Star Wars sets for the very nice sale prices.
    Most of the stuff was sold on the weekend just gone with their 20% off Toys promo. Actually worked out cheaper than the prices that start today in the catalogue.

Yeah I noticed at one Big W, they looked to be almost cleaned out of the new Scooby Do sets. I suspected they had these out for the 20% sale. And this was on Sunday I checked, the day after Well I was lucky to go to my Local Big W and picked up the Mystery Mansion at the sale price of $98. This was the only one I really wanted. I checked out Kmart they have the new sets in a promotional area away from the toy section, The Mystery Mansion was missing though. I have a feeling the Mystery Mansion and Mystery Machine are going to be very popular. Grab them while you can, as the stock they are putting out seems to be scarce when compared to everything else.

Mr Toys Toyworld in Browns Plains had about 5 sets of a retired set, Creator expert Santa's Workshop for $119. Also several Toyworld have some extra stock of the Jurassic World sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Most of the stuff was sold on the weekend just gone with their 20% off Toys promo. Actually worked out cheaper than the prices that start today in the catalogue.
    Didnt have them out for the sale, so between Sunday and Wednesday evening the Mystery machines and Haunted House sets went. Still had the bi-plane, mummy and lighthouse sets.

Guess we may have another Jurassic World situation here!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

If anyone is after the Kwik-e-mart at Big W for $268, there may be an issue with stock not arriving yet at some stores (Devi-vu). Myer has this in stock though and will probably price match. My wife managed to get one price matched today and got the $20 Myer gift card too.

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    If anyone is after the Kwik-e-mart at Big W for $268, there may be an issue with stock not arriving yet at some stores (Devi-vu). Myer has this in stock though and will probably price match. My wife managed to get one price matched today and got the $20 Myer gift card too.
    Following this, Highpoint and Chadstone Myers were swimming in Kwik-e-marts last weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    I was just in Myers chadstone and they have 2 each of detective office and movie theater if anyone is after those
    Didn't see these yesterday so I reckon someone got good use out of your sighting!

Target Shellharbour had plenty of the Ultra Agents Truck/HQ one for $64 yesterday.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Further to this Target has the Agents 70164 Hurricane Heist half price at $35 and 70166 Spyclops Invasion is 33% off at $10.

Droooooooooooooooooooooool

So. Much. Awesome. In. One. Room...
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Droooooooooooooooooooooool

So. Much. Awesome. In. One. Room...
    Zomg that is insane. Both the collection and the price.

Personally I'm waiting for a Star Destroyer or Millenium Falcon reissue, to add to my X-wing and Tie Interceptor.