Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're obsessed with Transformers when:

You know you're obsessed with Transformers when you have 4 transformers tattoos on your body
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Quote Originally Posted by requiemau88 View Post
    [B][I]
    P.S. the amount of time I have guys come up to me and say "My kids having trouble with this transformer ... what do I do?" Priceless
    I've been there
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    You know you're obsessed with Transformers when you have 4 transformers tattoos on your body
    For some reason I read that as...

"You know you're obsessed with Transformers when you have transformers 4 tattoos on your body"

I would agree with that statement
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by Gofigure View Post
    You smile and subconsciously experience feelings and emotions associated with warmth, awe, and the sense of being protected every time you see a big red semitrailer on the road
    that is... until you realize that it's heading straight for you ,coz the driver fell asleep on the wheel
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

You know you are obsessed with transformers when it takes a friend to point out to you that 3/4 of your wardrobe is transformers themed. And after that painful moment of realisation, you decide not to tell her that the last 1/4 is colour co-ordinated to match the paint schemes of your favourite tfs.

Just a few minutes ago a friend called me and said that he's currently in a sushi restaurant and he saw someone from a distance who looks like me, so he called me to ask where I am right now, somewhat disappointed to learn that I'm just at home. He's insisting that this person he's looking at is a dead ringer for me, but I said:
    "Is he wearing Transformers apparel?"
    "No."
    "Can you see a Transformer toy on his table?"
    "No."
    "Then you know that's not me."
    <laughs> "Yeah, if he were wearing Transformers clothes and there was a toy on the table, I would've walked up to say hello instead of calling you first to check."

Earlier this morning at my daughter's Saturday school, one parent asked me,
    "Do you bring a Transformer toy with you every Saturday?"
    "Every day."
    Also, another parent brought his old childhood original G1 Optimus Prime toy along to show me.

When your dad starts saying "Have you got your dummy?" when you bring a Legion/Legends TF when you go out an about.

And when someone in your class says this while walking out of class "Oh yeah I like Transformers" when I mention my addiction love of TFs and I yell at him "HAVE YOU SEEN THE ORIGINAL 80s CARTOON AND MOVIE?! BEAST WARS, BEAST MACHINES, BEAST WARS NEO AND BEAST WARS II?! HAVE YOU SEEN SUPER-GOD MASTERFORCE, THE HEADMASTERS, VICTORY AND ZONE! RID (THE NEW ONE AND THE OLD ONE)!? ANIMATED? PRIME? THE UNICRON TRILOGY? READ THE COMICS? COLLECTED AN GENERATIONS? WELL?" Half way through this rant I got pushed into a classroom where I nearly got detention from a teacher.

Also when your friends think its totally normal your on a Transformers forum.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Also, another parent brought his old childhood original G1 Optimus Prime toy along to show me.
    With all the bits? I'd be hesitant to do that lest the replacement fists also go walkabout.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

You know you're obsessed when people call you "Transformer Guy". Sure my Producer name might be the same name as my username, but I have been known to bring Transformers to clubs (though to be honest it was only twice, and it was when I had purchased Transformers beforehand)
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

When you give a thumbs up, a nod and an acknowledging smile to the person in the car next to you who has a transformers sticker on their window.