Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Earthspark new series

Default Transformers Earthspark new series

Just announced by Hasbro is the next Transformers cartoon for TV, called Eathspark, for release in America during our Spring time.
    https://www.facebook.com/story.php?s...__=H-R&paipv=1
    No details yet on when and where it will be here, or its toyline.
    Some screenshots can be found here...
    https://news.tfw2005.com/2022/02/15/...elodeon-450200

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Hmmm. I think the faces will take a little longer to get used to than Animated's stylised look did, but it'll happen

Hmmm again. I'm seeing at least three different and quite distinct visual design styles so far - Optimus is boxy and G1-ish, then there's that blue, grey, and white bot that's very TF Prime in look (rounded, with pointy flanges, and glowing bits), and then there's the bot that Nick Roche showed off as his design, the white motor-cycle, which has a very MTME/LL look to it - angular, with lots of parts.

This is going to be fascinating.

I'm just curious about the odd looking badges on Prime and Elita-1. It looks like a Quintesson symbol with the Autobot symbol replacing the mouth.

Maybe it is set while the Quintesson's control the Transformers.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    I'm just curious about the odd looking badges on Prime and Elita-1. It looks like a Quintesson symbol with the Autobot symbol replacing the mouth.

Maybe it is set while the Quintesson's control the Transformers.
    Since they are "born" on earth, it could be something like that the Quintessons have a shell company on Earth and that's their logo or something.
    Very curious to see if/how they jam the Decepticons in there.

Also just noticed that while Prime and Elita have the logos White and Orange shiny bots don't have the logos.

I'll watch it.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Looks terrible.

I'll also watch it.

Weren't there 3 cartoons currently in production?

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
    Weren't there 3 cartoons currently in production?
    Hmm. I recall mention of something aimed at small children (Bot Bots? Rescue Academy?), and a sort of sit-com. This (which doesn't look to be based around comedy) would make the third I guess, but this one came out of the blue for me.

More info and images from an animation magazine website...

ransformers: Earthspark, from Nickelodeon and Hasbro’s Entertainment One (eOne), launching globally in Fall 2022. This 26-episode action-comedy series introduces a new generation of Transformers robots — the first Transformers robots to be born on Earth. Together with the human family who welcomes them in and cares for them, they’ll redefine what it means to be a family. Designed for kids and families alike, Transformers: Earthspark blends the humor and heart of Nickelodeon with the action and high stakes adventure of Transformers. Set on present-day Earth, the series centers on two human kids as they forge a connection with Transformers robots like never before and work alongside fan favorites like Optimus Prime and Bumblebee. This animated series is comedic, heartfelt, high energy, and action-packed, featuring new characters, and stars a diverse, multicultural human family, reflecting the current world we live in.
    The series is executive produced by Ant Ward (Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles), Ciro Nieli (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) and Nicole Dubik (Transformers: Rescue Bots) and developed and co-executive produced by Dale Malinowski (Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles). Produced by Nickelodeon Animation Studio, the series is developed for television by Claudia Spinelli, Senior Vice President, Series Animation. Production will be overseen for Nickelodeon by Conrad Montgomery, Vice President, Current Series, Animation and for eOne by Kari Rosenberg, VP, Original content, Action Adventure Brands.

In the post above it was mentioned that the new Earthspark cartoon would be on the US Nickelodeon channel in the "Fall" which is our springtime (generally meaning around September), and now Paramount Plus (which we can subscribe to here) is also going to be having it, but from November.
    I'm sure it will be on one of the Australian TV stations at some point (either 9Go or foxtel), but it looks like Americans will have a choice... they might just have to pay for it if they want to see it legally.

Nickelodeon have posted up on instagram some renders of four of the characters on the Earthspark cartoon - Bumblebee, Elita-1, Megatron and Optimus Prime... comparing each to their first versions in the Original Series from the 1980s.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Had absolutely no interest in this.

I felt they were hitting the right note with Cyberverse in leaving out humans all together. This has swung way back the other way and the trailers are really putting me off.

.... Then they announced Skullcruncher... and now I'm in again.