Page 55 of 92 FirstFirst ... 354550515253545556575859606575 ... LastLast

Thread: Foreign first-release TOY sightings

Titans Return Voyager wave 5 Blitzwing and Octone have just been found in America.
    (and we are struggling to see wave 3... the first versions of those two moulds... here)

Plus, the Minicon 15 pack from a year ago (only released in Asia so far), has now been found in the UK... in the European packaging version that was being found in Asia, so it was obviously meant to go to Europe in the first place.

Interesting to see Hasbro go with Octane's Japanese name. MUUUCH better than calling him "Tankor." I guess this means that IDW won't need to continue with their Fat and Tall Tankor jokes then.

One of the second wave Movie toys has managed to sneak out early in America, with the Knight Armor Megatron being found at ToysRUs.
    Since there is no embargo date after the first wave, this would be a normal restock, as wave 2 toys are expected to show up as soon as wave 1 stock runs out at the Hasbro warehouses.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Interesting to see Hasbro go with Octane's Japanese name. MUUUCH better than calling him "Tankor." I guess this means that IDW won't need to continue with their Fat and Tall Tankor jokes then.
    Hmmm.... Hasbro and Lego must have worked something out.

Looks like the Philippines got an early release of some Movie Wave 2 gimmick toys at their launch, with wave 2 Legions (Megatron, Drift, Crosshairs) and wave 2 1-steps (Berserker, Megatron, Grimlock) being available for purcahse.

They also had the Rubiks Puzzlehead Optimus available as well, which I hope we get here.

RID 1-step Heatseeker and new mould Strongarm have been found at US retail.
    (we only just found the previous wave here)

Wave 2 Deluxe Movie toys found at retail in the US... a little earlier than expected, but a release date of "June" can still mean up to a month or two on either side of that, depending on how quickly (or slowly) old stock is selling.

FatalityPitt Guest

The artwork for Steelbane looks really cool. But the sword for the actual toy looks different from the one in the artwork. I know it's quite a petty thing, but I think I like the sword in the artwork a bit better..

Sqweeks looks very cute. I think it's good they included his trailer/wagon rather than upsize him. It keeps him in-scale (sort-of), but makes the toy still worth the price.

Wave 2 Movie 1-step toys now found in America. (Grimlock, Megatron, Berserker)
    They are certainly speeding through the replenishments over there, as wave two wasn't expected to be out until June.

Titans Return Velocitron set now out in Canada (at ToysRUs).

RID Activator wave 2 Sideswipe now out in America.