Page 112 of 136 FirstFirst ... 92102107108109110111112113114115116117122132 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1351

Thread: tv shows what u into

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I'm kind of over it. We just watched S701 again & yeah, still over it.
    My wife only really got into it in Season 5. She hasn't seen 1-4. I mostly think she watches it because I do

I liked the first 5 mins of season 7 but the rest seemed slow which is how the show feels most of the time. Just so many story lines going on...

For those that did watch it, interested to know if it was on Foxtel or through a torrent?

I liked the first episode of Game of Thrones. It set a lot of pieces in play.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Girlfriend is going to make me watch The Bachelor..................................

HALPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Girlfriend is going to make me watch The Bachelor..................................

HALPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah wife and I had an agreement that I would watch it if she watched Game of Thrones. I figured out a great way to get out of it though as it really sucked. I pretty much just spent the entire time critiquing everyone and constantly talking. In the end she didn't want me to watch it with her anymore

Quote Originally Posted by gamblor916 View Post
    Planning something similar to that
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Is MASK worth going to Ebay and buying the old Madman DVDs and watching? Does it hold up?

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Is MASK worth going to Ebay and buying the old Madman DVDs and watching? Does it hold up?
    Oh, God no.

Bad guys come up with some hair brained scheme
    Bad guys start mission
    Good guys get wind of bad guys plan
    Good guys summon best good guys on their current roster for said mission
    Good guys fight bad guys
    Bad guys run away

Lather. Rinse. Repeat ad nauseam.

This had me propah lol'ing

^I was genuinely grossed out during that scene unlike anything I'd ever seen on a show before^

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    ^I was genuinely grossed out during that scene unlike anything I'd ever seen on a show before^

Hahaha I was pmsl