Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: US TF Ride Grand Opening

how about mondays off?

I like this
    http://www.seibertron.com/images/eve...r_DSC03738.jpg
    Last edited by griffin; 20th August 2012 at 12:33 PM. Reason: replaced hotlinked image with a link

Damn you, Americans...

I want to buy so many things in that store, do they have the same stock at the singapore park?
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post

Anyone ever done that, or would even consider it (fly to another country, but not even stay the night)? I think the greatest concern would be customs in both countries thinking I was a drug courier.
    Especially since you'd have two empty suitcases on the way in and two full suitcases on the way out

Seriously though, if I were to do a trip like that, I'd stretch it to at least a week to do some other stuff as well.

and in your case Griffin, since you'll be flying to the states next year for BOTCON, why wouldn't you just make sure you were stopped over in LA for a day along the way. that way you're adding value to your Botcon trip. Unless of course you can't wait.

I must admit, I'm starting to think of good excuses to travel to the states some time in the next year or so, potentially adding it to another Botcon Trip is something I'm thinking about. I'll just suggest to Mrs UltraMarginal that we should take another trip to Canada
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Unless of course you can't wait.
    Yes, that's the problem...

(I almost booked a flight a week ago for later this month... and had the plans there all worked out.... just didn't get a reply back from the travel agent.)

My own review of the American Universal Studios Ride.

For those who have seen the videos and photos in the posts above, there probably isn't anything spectacular in my photos, so don't expect to see anything news-worthy. Just a lot of commentary, and quite a bit of non-Transformers stuff done as well on the day.

Note - the second page is still currently being typed up, but all the photos are there. By the time most of you see this and get to it, I might have it finished... but if you see it before then, you will know why it looks unfinished.

No photos of you griff?

Decepticon Guest

That's a good effort Griffin. Very detailed blog also. I wouldn't do it myself (mainly cos I'm going there in just over a months time....all for free!)

The second page is now finished.
    It took longer to type up than the day itself.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    No photos of you griff?
    Nah, I don't photograph well.

Besides, Dispensor is the photo-hog.

just finished reading your universal trip (crazy, but i love it that you went for one day, just awesome and what a story to tell people) an awesome read as normal.