Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FOC game teaser trailer now out

Oh wow. In the spirit of Gears of War trailers, the music works so damn well. Grimlock looks great but was really expecting Prime to turn his head and pave the way for Superion

Big fan of awesome trailers. This is one of em! Such a pity it won't be released on PC

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Oh wow. In the spirit of Gears of War trailers, the music works so damn well. Grimlock looks great but was really expecting Prime to turn his head and pave the way for Superion

Big fan of awesome trailers. This is one of em! Such a pity it won't be released on PC
    Ha ha! Maybe they are leading on to Combining Dinobots? Afte all, despite the fact that Grimlcok IS awesome, it is a bit unfair for Grimbo Vs Bruticus. Although I suspect Grimbo probably could take down Bruticus by himself

Just out of curiosity's sake, is there any record of 1 TF taking down any gestalt(ed) team?

I really dig the trailer and the music fits, not as rock as you might expect but at the same time the words are quite fitting.

the combination sequence is rather epic!
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Just out of curiosity's sake, is there any record of 1 TF taking down any gestalt(ed) team?
    Game spoiler (maybe ) Bruticus has a weak spot on his back. Three circles if I recall correctly. Hit it with your weapon fire and he will fall apart. Well that's how it worked in the cartoon.

Megatron defeated Predaking by himself in the Marvel comics (#25). Blaster, with some kids to distract/assist, defeated Bruticus by himself in the Marvel comics (#35).

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Ha ha! Maybe they are leading on to Combining Dinobots? Afte all, despite the fact that Grimlcok IS awesome, it is a bit unfair for Grimbo Vs Bruticus. Although I suspect Grimbo probably could take down Bruticus by himself

Hell yeh man. Slag v Devastator. Transformers the Movie 86` That's the only one that comes to mind, but I'm sure there's equally awesome 1 v gestalt take downs on the record

If I remember rightly one of the big showdowns early in G1 cartoons was the Dinbots against Devestator so why not Bruticus instead

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Mimicking others is not a good way to make a game stand out on it's own.
    Haha, if only the Videogames industry could figure this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Quickstrike View Post
    Haha, if only the Videogames industry could figure this out.
    Agreed but copying the music is a little more transparent than usual.

+1 for liking the music as well. I think it sets the tone nicely. I will admit though that when I first saw it the other day, I thought it may have been a fan-made trailer.

If this was a movie, I would so go and see it Bruticus and Grimlock FTW!
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Can't wait for more trailers and reveals in the future (sooner rather than later)