Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Unite Warriors UW05 Convoy Grand Prime

I like the side by side robot mode comparisons. Nice pics! I agree the UW team does looks better overall with the mostly darker colours.
    I think the only thing that really bothered me about the CW versions though was Prowl having his arm colours reversed. He doesn't look right with black gloves.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    Tinyjazz: here is the cartoon drawing.

Optimus obviously has "it" - not only can he sport a pink board but pick up more than one chick as well.
    So having "it" must mean being a Kiss Player? That's the series his pink surfboard (and at least one of the girls) is from. Also is that Blades on duty in the background?

Thanks very much for taking a pic, B. Can I trouble you for a non-watermarked version via pm?
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post

For anyone interested in lots of photos of the set along with side by sides of both vehicle and bot modes, I've created an album.
    Nice album - good work! Personally I prefer the darker colours on Sunstreaker and Mirage, the others I find their colour differences negligble. While I'm getting the UW and CW versions of the classic combiner teams (Stunticons, Protectobots etc) I'm skipping the UW versions of these 'new' teams as I will hardly ever have them combined for display purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post

So having "it" must mean being a Kiss Player? That's the series his pink surfboard (and at least one of the girls) is from. Also is that Blades on duty in the background?
    Oh dear - kiss players. So glad that little part of the TF world passed me by Yeah, I think that is Blades in the background, actually acting like a rescue helicopter rather than a rescue chopper covered in missiles

I try not to look on the Kiss players as sleazy, and just appreciate that there are cultural differences between Australia and Japan. But I think Optimus should get a fembot of his own.....
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

I really liked my Optimus and Hot Rodimus KP's, I feel like they were a nice upgrade from the Alternators version, despite the anime girls.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.