Page 667 of 833 FirstFirst ... 647657662663664665666667668669670671672677687 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,670 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

So I went on a wardrive and the results aren't promising in the west, most big w's stocked up on tf's finally but in short wave 1 deluxes only

Werribee plaza:Movie leaders and deluxes stocked up plentifully, SIGNS of potp wave 2 leaders (spotted a single unicronus), think I saw an elita one, and they got MORE wave 1 potp's, that's it

Sanctuary lakes:Movie leaders, movie deluxes, but no potp anything, watch these guys

Sunshine:Movie leaders, movie deluxes, wave one POTP deluxes, no POTP leaders

Highpoint:Movie leaders, movie deluxes, no POTP deluxes and 2 cases of wave 2 leaders (thats unicronus).

I'll post this in the big w thread as well but between highpoint and werribee plaza they're both adamant on buying early and then refunding the difference, highpoint didn't even want to give me that option (seemed a bit stuck up, obviously protecting profits since refunding just to get a lower price while a convenience isn't looked nicely upon) and werribee plaza just...didn't know and said I could risk being knocked back trying to refund on the day or put them on laybuy and pay the extra $5

But no wave 3 leaders (that's optimal optimus), if anyone can report anything that'd be great for my weekend XD
    Last edited by hYpNoS; 19th June 2018 at 09:02 PM.

I'll be keeping an eye out for Unicronus in the Big W stores around the south eastern suburbs. It's a good sign that he's arrived.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Crap nearly forgot, target werribee plaza had a restock of rid warriors, the new optimus/starscream wave, its VERY full, hasbro must be purging

2 Optimal Optimuses at Fountain Gate Big W. In the regular toy section.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

...and quite a few leader Blackouts and Grimlocks near the Layby section.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

I was at Big W Melbourne CBD a few minutes ago, and in terms of POTP figures, noticed only a few Dreadwinds and maybe a Swoop or two. I did not see any POTP leader figures at all. It's disappointing that they advertised Optimus Prime in their brochure but the stock today is identical to yesterday's when i last checked.

As for Movie Studio series, I saw one large Grimlock and one Ratchet.

(For Dreamworks Voltron fans, there were many of each of the deluxe lions, though.)
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

Quote Originally Posted by High_Q View Post
    I was at Big W Melbourne CBD a few minutes ago, and in terms of POTP figures, noticed only a few Dreadwinds and maybe a Swoop or two. I did not see any POTP leader figures at all. It's disappointing that they advertised Optimus Prime in their brochure but the stock today is identical to yesterday's when i last checked.

As for Movie Studio series, I saw one large Grimlock and one Ratchet.

(For Dreamworks Voltron fans, there were many of each of the deluxe lions, though.)
    That sucks. I was hoping for something other than Wave 1 POTP Deluxes :/
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Demonac picked up Optimal Optimus & Rodimus Unicronus for me from the Big W sale today. Pretty sure it was the Highpoint one.

Edit: Correction, they were from Watergardens
    Last edited by CHILENO20; 21st June 2018 at 08:58 PM.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

1 unicronus and no primal at Sunbury big w
    Also only a few studio series Deluxes left
    Plenty of leader Blackout and Grimlock though

The wave 3 leaders *were* at watergardens. Nothing else of note there.