Page 144 of 154 FirstFirst ... 124134139140141142143144145146147148149 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1531

Thread: Lego Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    A few more imperial ships to add to the collection this week

75211 Tie Fighter - from the BigW sale over the weekend
    75104 Kylo Ren's Shuttle - $110 from eBay (finally a decent price!)
    75103 First Order Transporter - $43 from eBay (new w/out minifigs)
    Wow, if you are after some Star War Sets - let me know. I want to get rid of some.

A few more imperial ships to add to the collection this week

75211 Tie Fighter - from the BigW sale over the weekend
    75104 Kylo Ren's Shuttle - $110 from eBay (finally a decent price!)
    75103 First Order Transporter - $43 from eBay (new w/out minifigs)
    The transporter minifigs were nothing special unless you love Phasma with no face.. but the transporter and Resistance bombers are by far my two favourite Lego Star Wars sets from the past couple of movies. It's a spectacular price for an awesome build and brilliant toy.

I'm still putting off buying any new wave SW sets, the prices are just ridiculous, I may have to go the figure-less way on bricklink for everything except the throne room.

Jazzcomp, what are you selling? Anything from the Clone Wars etc?
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Wow, if you are after some Star War Sets - let me know. I want to get rid of some.
    Awesome, thanks JC. I'm mainly after Imperials stuff. You wouldn't happen to have Poe's X-wing available?

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    The transporter minifigs were nothing special unless you love Phasma with no face.. but the transporter and Resistance bombers are by far my two favourite Lego Star Wars sets from the past couple of movies. It's a spectacular price for an awesome build and brilliant toy.

I'm still putting off buying any new wave SW sets, the prices are just ridiculous, I may have to go the figure-less way on bricklink for everything except the throne room.
    I still need a Phasma to complete my First Order leadership team. Might resort to buying her separately. I was pleasantly surprised by the transporter's construction despite the simplistic D-Day landing craft design from the outside.

Happy to wait until the throne room pops up somewhere for cheap. It's only a matter of time. There is a Gumtree seller listing it for $55 at the moment - https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/angl...16-/1192948232 Need this price without the shipping cost.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Got the “no ones” exclusive Hogwarts express, the “go brick me” brickheadz, the brick store set and a few bits and pieces.

I never really had much interest in the Death Star, the massive Falcon or other UCS sets but, after seeing them in person.... wow! The roller coaster was delightful but way too pricey. If I had room in the suitcase I’d have happily bought the Disney castle or ninjago city.

You win this round Lego....
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Awesome, thanks JC. I'm mainly after Imperials stuff. You wouldn't happen to have Poe's X-wing available?
    Yes, I have Poe's X-wing (Black/Orange version). Sorry been busy the past few weeks at work. UCS Slave 1, regular MF, Special Order Tie Fighter, and others.

Just PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Yes, I have Poe's X-wing (Black/Orange version). Sorry been busy the past few weeks at work. UCS Slave 1, regular MF, Special Order Tie Fighter, and others.

Just PM me.
    Thanks for looking into this for me, JC I managed to find Poe's X-wing last Tuesday through Gumtree. I've got the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    If I had room in the suitcase I’d have happily bought the Disney castle or ninjago city.
    Both of them look awesome! I'm trying to stick to Star Wars but Ninjago City & City Docks are both so tempting.

Voltron arrived yesterday from Rick James. I also have the UCS Tie Fighter incoming from David Jones. It’s an old one but noticed it’s retired now so thought I’d better get it while it’s 20% off. Thinking of just collecting UCS Star Wars only.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Voltron arrived yesterday from Rick James. I also have the UCS Tie Fighter incoming from David Jones. It’s an old one but noticed it’s retired now so thought I’d better get it while it’s 20% off. Thinking of just collecting UCS Star Wars only.
    In theory, UCS Star Wars is all I collect. In practicality, it’s a bit different
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Picked up the new 75230 Porg for $72 from the current Target 20% off Lego sale at Merrylands yesterday. They still had 2 when I left. Their sale is still on until today.

Picked up Lego Voltron from "I'm Rick Jame Bricks". Biggest Lego set I've ever purchased. Mrs looked at me like I was nuts
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot