Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst ... 234567891424 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot Kingdom (RK) (Hong Kong) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I can't believe all these horror stories about RK. I've ordered from them on numerous occasions and have never had any issues *touches wood*

The one thing that I will agree on is that they are very slow to respond to email. Aside from that, anything I order from them usually arrives within a week.
    that's the point, they usually arrive within the week of order made...
    when i noticed the status didn't change.. i knew it's gonna be a problem and waiting 2 weeks for an answer is ridiculous knowing it'll never come and some may still reckon it's premature till it really happen to you then you'll feel the pinch

I've never ordered from RK...

but just a thought Ice, try forgetting about it (I know it's a hard task) and it will arrive (when you less worry). No need to push your anxiety through the roof.

I ordered from RK and had no issues.

I used the EMS Express and it was very quick.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    that's the point, they usually arrive within the week of order made...
    when i noticed the status didn't change.. i knew it's gonna be a problem and waiting 2 weeks for an answer is ridiculous knowing it'll never come and some may still reckon it's premature till it really happen to you then you'll feel the pinch
    If it makes you feel any better I have NEVER recieved anything from RK within a week but always within 14 working days.

Also i've waited 21 working days for stuff from other sellers from HK. The postal system really doesn't treat me as well as it does most of you guys it seems.

I made 3 previously received orders from them (all pre-orders) but the moment the items became available there were sent off with no issues. I am also surprised at all these stories as my experience has been the opposite.

I hope that the two pre-orders that I have with them ATM don't get any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I made 3 previously received orders from them (all pre-orders) but the moment the items became available there were sent off with no issues. I am also surprised at all these stories as my experience has been the opposite.

I hope that the two pre-orders that I have with them ATM don't get any problems.
    haha, i still have another outstanding order (awaiting the Crossfire kit too) and it's more than a month..so dont worry too. hope that arrives to them fast and ship them out EMS which i reckon is safer.

haha, i still have another outstanding order (awaiting the Crossfire kit too) and it's more than a month..so dont worry too. hope that arrives to them fast and ship them out EMS which i reckon is safer.
    Isn't the Crossfires being released this week?

kup, yeah...but hope they get mailed out via EMS this time round.
    surprise surprise...my MPs rocked up today. hooray for RK

kup, yeah...but hope they get mailed out via EMS this time round.
    surprise surprise...my MPs rocked up today. hooray for RK
    Excellent news Icey, glad to hear mate as that is no doubt a lot off your mind.

thanks hurst..it's really a relieve. been all messed up with that order