Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hobby Link Japan - Help!

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Thanks again for the feedback everyone.

Yes, I believe at one stage HLJ was under staffed. They have recently moved to a new warehouse and i guess have increased on their staff for this new year onwards.

Used to deal with them in my earlier collecting days and then got really cheesed off at them at one point (I think it was because they started sending one item at a time when I ordered multiple in stock items and/or things started arriving damaged)

I went back to them last year, and they have ben really good! Though I did get a heap of Encore Megatrons in that were damaged..

I highly recommend them. They're my first stop for Japanese stuff. I've had one problem with them and that was when I placed a preorder on MP06. My order didn't get fulfilled but I do know that I put that preorder in about 2 months after it was opened so I'm not surprised I missed out (tho shocked I was at the time).

So I suspect they sometimes they take more pre-orders than they should and that's when they put an "order stop" sign on the item when they're no longer certain they can meet demand.

Other than that, as with everyone else, no problems. I'm very happy. I know someone who collects Japanese model kits and they find it very reliable too.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Sounds good! Thanks again.

i must say it is the most poorly designed site i have ever seen and isnt very user friendly and it is only pot luck i am able to find what i am looking for and even then it is only because i have found the link for the transformer posted on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Damned View Post
    i must say it is the most poorly designed site i have ever seen and isnt very user friendly and it is only pot luck i am able to find what i am looking for and even then it is only because i have found the link for the transformer posted on this site.
    That's true enough. That is my principal complaint about them. Why is there an Action Figures section? A Toys Section? And then why are some figures from the same line put into two different sections? Anyway, I'm used to it by now and I more importantly appreciate their good service

Yeah, my 1st few trips to the site were infuriating. I understand the idosynchracies now and can work around them.

benben2142 Guest

I think HLJ is super super super super super super super super super super super super super SLOW!

So don't order from them anymore.

Off to Japan with you now. Scott Hardy will be expecting you angrily knocking at his store. Have someone video your fight with him and post it on YouTube.