Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1124

Thread: MOTU/POP Acquisitions

Mantenna Nice, i want one
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    Mantenna Nice, i want one
    BBTS has him in stock Sharky ... if not there could be one at the fair....
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    BBTS has him in stock Sharky ... if not there could be one at the fair....
    Yeah I will be having a look at the fair for a couple of figs!!
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

This pair of MOTUC villainy arrived today; both courtesy of eBay, I FINALLY got a hold of a Snake Face!, along with a Slush Head.
    *Sadly, the mushroom cap at the end of one of Slush Head's tentacles sheered off in its socket - Friction is all that is holding it in-place in these photos.

Talking

Slush head is amazing, I remember buying the original in toy world when I was a kid, mum and dad having this huge argument over why I should/ shouldn't have this toy made him more awesome

Quote Originally Posted by twincobra View Post
    Slush head is amazing, I remember buying the original in toy world when I was a kid, mum and dad having this huge argument over why I should/ shouldn't have this toy made him more awesome
    Hehe, that's awesome!

I had an older cousin who used to have a number of the "New Adventures" figures, Slush Head & Optikk were the 2 I always used to rush to in order to entertain myself for the day-long visits to the Relo's.

I really dig that Slush Head retains the ability to have water/liquid within his helmet; sure it sorta sucks that as a result he loses all head articulation, but the figure/character just wouldn't be the same without it.

Slush Head looks epic!
    Hursty i also really like your two tone walls. VJs on the bottom and plain on top. Been thinking about doing that to my house.

Congrats Hursty! finally you got Snakeface ei?
    Also glad I had a peak coz I didn't know that the 2 little snakes come out/attach at the hips by removing part of his armor. They do now heheheh.

As for me I can't believe I totally forgot to post this here ;O

Finally found a really cheap MISC Zodak from the Phil Toycon I went to while on holiday which completes (for me) my 200x series figures that I'm after. an of course Bright Moon's Princess from BBTS.

200x Zodak

Glimmer

I'm expecting more POP figures to come soon...just waiting for my BBTS order to bulk up a little before hitting the Ship my loot button hehehe
    Last edited by liegeprime; 24th July 2014 at 09:15 PM.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

One day before I go to Japan and mattycollector managed to scrape in there and my minifigure scareglow/ stratos showed up in the post.

Bloody surpised at that, didn't think they'd make it. Maybe paics another time.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Congrats Hursty! finally you got Snakeface ei?
    Also glad I had a peak coz I didn't know that the 2 little snakes come out/attach at the hips by removing part of his armor. They do now heheheh.
    Cheers Liege!

Yes I did eventually get my hands on one and yeah, those snakes emanating from his abdomen are meant to represent the original figure like so :

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    One day before I go to Japan and mattycollector managed to scrape in there and my minifigure scareglow/ stratos showed up in the post.

Bloody surpised at that, didn't think they'd make it. Maybe paics another time.
    Last minute surprises can be some of the best eh? - I look forward to the eventual pics Tets, even if that takes a couple of years!