Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Transformers Prime synopsis?

Default Transformers Prime synopsis?

The new cartoon series that comes out later this year or early next year, looks to have Bumblebee as a primary character, and perhaps a show that focusses on Optimus as someone new to the leadership role (hmmm, a bit like Animated and Beast Wars).

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...vealed-169912/

This all-new graphic novel adventure leads directly into the all new Transformers: Prime animated series! In this epic first adventure, battles across Cybertron have left Bumblebee and his fellow Autobots in need of a new leader. But is there anyone who can step forward against the threat of Megatron and the evil Decepticons?

Memo to Hasbro and Bumblebee - "Get a room"

Hopefully the focus will move away from Bumblebee as the show develops. There are a lot richer characters in the TF universe that could make up a successful series as well.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Mmmm yea, what he said^ *YAWWWNNNNN*
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

I too am skeptical on this. But we all know that hasbro pushes BB because he appeals to kids more than other characters, and after all, isn't that what hasbro's aim is?

As long as BB as a character develops and isn't the stereotype "fast ignoramus" he was in Animated I don't mind. Sure BB is used as a gateway character to entice kids to get into the franchise, but it doesn't mean he has to be a dolt, kids aren't stupid.

Wonder if this series goes well if they will make a sequel of sorts, developing Prime after he is more comfortable with his new leadership role, or reboot yet again?
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Wonder if this series goes well if they will make a sequel of sorts, developing Prime after he is more comfortable with his new leadership role, or reboot yet again?
    In 21st Century cartoon tradition, it will be cancelled just as the story becomes interesting

I am actually glad to hear that this isn't in any form of continuity with the Bayverse. It adds hope that this may actually end up being good.

This all-new graphic novel adventure leads directly into the all new Transformers: Prime animated series! In this epic first adventure, battles across Cybertron have left Bumblebee and his fellow Autobots in need of a new leader. But is there anyone who can step forward against the threat of Megatron and the evil Decepticons?
    I read this as being more awesome than it probably will be. I interpreted it as meaning that this is a Transformers series without an Optimus. Like maybe trying out other Autobots who have to step up.

But I know that's probably not what they mean.

Could explain why the series will be called Transformers:Prime

and (as i think someone posted or i interpreted from it on TFW2005) it could be connected to the Transformers:War for Cybertron game...
    Where the series will follow these events though Bumblebee's Point of View "or something along these lines" ????

I think it is all speculation though. And with BB looking different in the picture of him in the other thread, to what he looks like in WFC, it is looking less likely.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I think it is all speculation though. And with BB looking different in the picture of him in the other thread, to what he looks like in WFC, it is looking less likely.
    Agree about being less likely for TF:War For Cybertron
    but, not being some sort of prequel at this stage "as" it dose look to be based on a movie design and could possibly be a pre-earth mode Movie Bumblebee