Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

Wow... is that sword for Drift included in the trailer? I think I just mentally keeled over, took out the credit card and paid... Need a G2 prime now...ARGhhh.....

Quote Originally Posted by gdmetro View Post
    Wow... is that sword for Drift included in the trailer? I think I just mentally keeled over, took out the credit card and paid... Need a G2 prime now...ARGhhh.....
    I know huh? - I dismissed G2 Prime as being a mere runt... Oh how I regret that decision now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I know huh? - I dismissed G2 Prime as being a mere runt... Oh how I regret that decision now.
    i didn't even buy g2 prime until the 3rd party add-on by maketoys was shown... :P

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    i didn't even buy g2 prime until the 3rd party add-on by maketoys was shown... :P
    It's the only reason why I'm now considering it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Oh how I do as well

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    I am gonna pick one up this week hopefully if I can find one.

I bought G2 Prim on a whim, I didn't care much for it..until now.

The same thing happened with Classics Cliffjumper, bought him on a whim and didn't like it that much but the upgrade set turned it into a priced piece.

Ultra Magnus falls into a similar cateogory, from a 'meh' white Prime to City Commander which is probably the best modern representation of G1 Magnus.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I bought G2 Prim on a whim, I didn't care much for it..until now.

The same thing happened with Classics Cliffjumper, bought him on a whim and didn't like it that much but the upgrade set turned it into a priced piece.

Ultra Magnus falls into a similar cateogory, from a 'meh' white Prime to City Commander which is probably the best modern representation of G1 Magnus.
    Me too; Cliff & UM were my two least favourite figures in my Classics collection when I got them. I remember thinking why did I buy these guys (well UM was just so I could get Skywarp at the time). Then third-party happened

I cant wait to get the G2 Prime upgrade. I love the original 90s G2 Prime, excellent figure. I highly recommend him if you don't have him. So for that reason I enjoyed the Classics G2 Prime more than most people seem to, but he is sorely in need of a trailer/base.

Looking forward to it!

Courtesy of Seibertron.com, via UpgradeCommander, some new colour pics have been released of Maketoys upcoming Trailer Upgrade for Classicsverse Laser Prime:

That looks awesome. I am happy I got a G2 Laser Prime for a reasonable price seeing as prices are starting to creep upwards because of this upgrade.

Do we have any idea of release timeframe or price?

EDIT:- From the article it looks like the upgrade kit is going to be $100 and be released in November