Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: are we getting the next wave of generations?

Default are we getting the next wave of generations?

Anyone know when we should be getting the Skullgrin remould and the Junkheap junkion? Thanks!

they're dotted about the place already.
    i haven't seen junkheap or blackshadow, but plenty of skullgrins, warpaths, thundercrackers, kups and wheeljacks.
    i think that wave 5 gen technically only consists of blackshadow and junkheap. also, in the tak-united line there's a black redeco of scout class windcharger. shame they couldn't just make the off-white G1 redeco (Freeway? if that's his name. i dunno).

I think he meant the other Pretender, Thunderwing, not Skullgrin... as a query about the new pair that have recently been released in other countries.

Perhaps email Hasbro AUS and ask them. They don't respond to my queries anymore.

I saw some next wave movie deluxes today with space case, so I'd say it will be before june next year ...
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I think he meant the other Pretender, Thunderwing, not Skullgrin... as a query about the new pair that have recently been released in other countries.

Perhaps email Hasbro AUS and ask them. They don't respond to my queries anymore.
    oh. i dislike that mold mostly on account of its small scale and thus it easily slips my mind but yeh, there are Thunderwings around too. RTS and Gen barely crawl off the shelves at my local K-mart & Target.
    I've phoned Hasbro Oz once before and they were really helpful, Primatives, i would go with griffins suggestion

...Thunderwing's not a remould. Perhaps he meant Sky Shadow - the retool of Thunderwing based on Black Shadow?

That's what we were already guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by primatives View Post
    Anyone know when we should be getting the Skullgrin remould and the Junkheap junkion? Thanks!
    +

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    =

Quote Originally Posted by primatives View Post
    Anyone know when we should be getting the Thunderwing remould and the Junkheap junkion? Thanks!
    Last edited by griffin; 11th December 2011 at 04:04 PM.

ah yeah my bad i meant thunderwing repaint not skullgrin haha

How about a 2012 checklist please!

TFU.info has year-by-year lists here - nothing there for 2012... I imagine they're waiting for this year to end before putting that up.