Thread: KO Menasor

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default KO Menasor

Damn a**holes, just coz I am so close to finishing him off, they are doing a KO. Someone please sell me a left fist before this guy comes out

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...menasor/18799/

The quality of that KO looks really good. I wonder how the stickers fair vs reprolabels.com own.
    Wanted: G1 Liokaiser parts | unbroken G1 Smokescreen/Prowl/Bluestreak roofs | G1 Overlord tank barrel and tank orange cockpit canopy

Not surprised. KOs still sell even though everybody knows (some don't) know what they are...Cheaper alternative to the original.

@ Azrael...that's not a hard part, you'll get there.

Thats great news. And yes the stickers are every bit as good as the original. I have a full set of G1 Stunticons but will love to have a new set to display and I can lock my originals away from the dust. Hope they come in a repro display box like the constructicons do.

I was actually thinking that the stickers of the KO was the easiest way to tell it's not legit - look at the yellow and red stripe sticker on Dragstrip's arm. It's shorter than the legit one.

Of course this is meaningless if someone buys a Reprolabels set as these are closer to the original.

Aside from the stickers, this is going to be very hard to tell apart from the original. Hopefully, TFW or Highendtf's will have a guide up soon.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Yeah I'm hoping there will be small mould differences too, most likely the face - look at springer or scourge KO thers faces look terrible.

More KO's means more questions for sellers, buyers have to be more careful and so it goes on. Lucky im finished collecting or I would never start now.

No matter what people say a KO does taint anyones G1 collection(and the sometimes the seller), its like a rotten vegetable in the bottom of a fridge.