Page 1 of 18 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: June's Jaunts

Default June's Jaunts

Post yer acquisitions fer June!

just fresh in..

g1.

reissues.

loose snaptrap thanks to paulbot.. finally, i don't have to pretend that piranacon has a shockwave-like arm cannon (weapon stand jammed into the hole where his fist should be)

Ramhorn thanks to SC
    Last edited by Slag; 1st June 2012 at 06:26 PM. Reason: missed an N

Nice e-hobby red tracks G-rock! I've been looking for one for about a year now, from where did you obtain him if you don't mind me asking?

that one was from Japan. the price tag on it says ¥1200? i'm not sure if thats right. seems awfully cheap, even 10 years ago.. (i paid a lot more than that)

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    Nice e-hobby red tracks G-rock!
    That be Road Rage. She was sold with Crosscut and is his bodyguard.

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    that one was from Japan. the price tag on it says ¥1200? i'm not sure if thats right. seems awfully cheap, even 10 years ago.. (i paid a lot more than that)
    That IS cheap! I paid the original retail price for her and Crosscut which was 6000JPY ($79); so I effectively paid 3000JPY ($39.50) for Road Rage. Although... as an eHobby exclusive, none of them should have price tag stickers as they were never sold in stores. Unless someone bought it off eHobby then for whatever reason decided to sell it off super cheap! Damn that is cheap!

got this today courtesy of Robot Kingdom.

Is that a Hasbro version of DotM Wheeljack?!? I thought that toy was only released by TakaraTOMY, but that's definitely not a TakTOM packaging! (the toy was called Autobot Que for one thing)

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Is that a Hasbro version of DotM Wheeljack?!? I thought that toy was only released by TakaraTOMY, but that's definitely not a TakTOM packaging! (the toy was called Autobot Que for one thing)
    The re-release cartons have that packaging.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

It was first announced here as likely to be an Asian (non-JP) release (because it wasn't being solicited by JP sources) - 6th May
    And a group-order was posted up here also speculating it to be a HK release - 7th May (the hotlinked image in that post was later changed by Robotkingdom after they got the stock)
    When it was released, it was posted in the acquisition topic & the name change was noted in the news section - 30th May
    As well as in the group-order topic - 31st May

This has been the best month for me as a Transformers collector in some time!

My newest and most magical possession is the extremely hard to track down Armour Up Activator Optimus Prime! According to the Allspark Almanac Part 2, this is how Optimus Prime would have looked if there were a Season 4 (prior to him later beefcaking into Powermaster Optimus Prime!).

I've also received the very nice Hyper Hobby Exclusive Black Rodimus. Been looking to pick this guy up for some time and finally got one at a good price. Love the colours on this guy, and the silver on the face and the transparent red windows look brilliant. Very pleased!