Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast

Thread: TF5 Movie (2017) production & filming details

Someone called Santiago Cabrera has joined the cast. Apparently he was in the TV show Heroes.

And a Trademark filing has been found, from Hasbro trademarking the name "Autobot Sqweeks".

(Ugh... that spelling... )

Drift's new car mode has been revealed by Michael Bay, as a Mercedes AMG GT R... in black with red/orange highlights.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    Same here. Lennox and Epps were interesting to follow, and I got the impression that Tyrese Gibson and Josh Duhamel had good on-screen chemistry.
    Thank you for spelling his name right, I knew it was wrong when I wrote it but ws too lazy to look it up.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Drift's new car mode has been revealed by Michael Bay, as a Mercedes AMG GT R... in black with red/orange highlights.
    I like it but I'm going to miss the Bugati
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by G1Optimal View Post
    The lovely Laura Haddock did an excellent job as the deceitful Lucretia Donati in Da Vinci's Demons. I hope her casting in TF5 doesn't damage her future career prospects.

Photos from the Detroit film set, with the usual Bayhem and destruction.

And another Autobot from TF4 returns - Crosshairs.

Meanwhile on the Decepticon side, a better image of the Megatron head has been released, which shows Cybertronian writing on the head, saying "Megatron" and "Knight".
    If this means that Megatron is also a Knight, it is likely to cause more contradictions to his back-story trying to explain when he was one, and when he turned bad. The impression given so far about Megatron is that he was always bad.
    Actually, if the original version of the DOTM ending (from the book) was filmed (Megatron teamed up with Optimus to defeat Sentinel), it would make more sense that he was once good, and still has something left in him... but the previous four movies have never shown any trace of it.

Plot consistency? What plot consistency? We make billions with these eye-candy movies... they don't need to make sense.
    Why oh why Mr. Bay do you have to make Megatron's head phallic-looking?
    I hope it's only a conceptual image.

Phallic looking? His mouth like...um...a certain female body part

A new video clip of Barricade in car mode... looking a little different to previous movies.

Another character has been revealed
    http://news.tfw2005.com/2016/07/27/t...evealed-320383

Various filming info and images from the last couple of weeks... nothing too exciting or revealing.

And from Cybertron Con in China, a video from Micheal Bay, from behind the scenes.
    I didn't watch it, but probably doesn't tell us anything we don't already know.

Various filming info and images from the last couple of weeks... nothing too exciting or revealing.

And from Cybertron Con in China, a video from Micheal Bay, from behind the scenes.
    I didn't watch it, but probably doesn't tell us anything we don't already know.
    I watched the video live.

It is marky mark in a submarine somewhere under the water. The most interesting thing to note from it is the girl in the dot suit who is filling in for a bot. I suspect the bot she is motion capturing for is Sqweeks (or whatever the vespa-bot is called).