Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123456781323 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    Pre-ordered some TR stuff that didn't show up in stores.

It has arrived. Paper packing in a cardboard box.

No complaints. Solid enough for what it is. Look forward to seeing how they handle more exotic pre-orders.
    Hawaiian Convoy?

Ordered and received a second Victorion, boxed in a bigm sturdy box. Arrived MISB with no dents or anything.

Also, they have answered every single email I have ever sent to them,. Fast, friendly and. Informative responses every time.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Grass skirt MP-36.

It is taking all my discipline not to add Sunny skies Sunstreaker but I don't want to over stress what will be a growing company. Or put all my eggs in one basket too early.

Was thinking about placing my order for the reissue MP-36 with these guys, do they accept PayPal?

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzKing View Post
    Was thinking about placing my order for the reissue MP-36 with these guys, do they accept PayPal?
    Yes they do. Though might be wise to read up on paypals terms and conditions regarding preorder products to make sure you're covered still, nothing against LTC just pays to be cautious these days...

BTW has anyone contacted LTC to ask if they do "collectors grade" requests? I like some things MIB or MISB so the whole "minimal/no padding" shipping is a concern for me

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    Yes they do. Though might be wise to read up on paypals terms and conditions regarding preorder products to make sure you're covered still, nothing against LTC just pays to be cautious these days...

BTW has anyone contacted LTC to ask if they do "collectors grade" requests? I like some things MIB or MISB so the whole "minimal/no padding" shipping is a concern for me
    I have discussed this with the owner/operator, he does seem to be aware that MISB collectors might have a higher threshold with regards to packaging. I expect if you made a specific request he would be happy to accommodate it. At the very least if you emailed him prior to ordering he will reply promptly. Shocking, I know.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    I have discussed this with the owner/operator, he does seem to be aware that MISB collectors might have a higher threshold with regards to packaging. I expect if you made a specific request he would be happy to accommodate it. At the very least if you emailed him prior to ordering he will reply promptly. Shocking, I know.
    I think like ANY other online store, if you are an MISB collector, contact them, ask for a higher grade of packaging, and be prepared to pay for it. Simple.

I laugh at people who spend mega dollars on toys, but then are surprised when cheap/free postage has dents in the box, we all know the postal system loves their impromptu soccer matches with packages, and losing shit under conveyor belts in big warehouses, where people will literally walk by it and leave it on the floor for months.

Postal Mafia wants your money, premium money just to get a very vanilla service, it's naive to think otherwise.

Looks like they have a capped shipping at $15 which is awesome buuuut does that mean they only ship when all items on your order are in stock?

Correct. I have a few things on order but it is waiting for the final item to arrive before it will be sent.

Annoying waiting, bonanza when it arrives. The old swings and roundabouts principle at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    Correct. I have a few things on order but it is waiting for the final item to arrive before it will be sent.

Annoying waiting, bonanza when it arrives. The old swings and roundabouts principle at work.
    sweet cheers for the reply.

Yeah i can live with that. latest item i want comes end of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    Looks like they have a capped shipping at $15 which is awesome buuuut does that mean they only ship when all items on your order are in stock?
    You can just ask for your instock stuff to be shipped. Then pay a new shipping fee for your next bundle of loot. Which is what I am doing so I can pick up some stuff now, and leave the rest / pre-orders for end of year.