Page 211 of 608 FirstFirst ... 191201206207208209210211212213214215216221231 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 6076

Thread: WA Transformers Sightings.

Quote Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
    MP Optimus at TRU Cannington!!! ..... May not be on the shelf....but ask! He is beautiful!!
    I asked around one and they said they didn't have him

Ten points for a correct guess where in heading

Edit-----
    Apparently it was only a preliminary order and to try again on the 1st
    Last edited by deadonarrival; 18th October 2012 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deadonarrival View Post
    I asked around one and they said they didn't have him

Ten points for a correct guess where in heading

Edit-----
    Apparently it was only a preliminary order and to try again on the 1st
    They MAY have also had MP Thundercracker. DOA asked if they had MP Optimus Prime, with the girl he asked asking him back if it was Thunderstorm he was after. We didn't bother to ask her if she did have Thundercracker, but I proceeded to joke about Thunderstorm for the next 15 mins

Dammit I knew I forgot to ask about something.... Ill give em a call in the morning. Ask em for thundercracker and thunderstorm. See what results that yields

Got my MP Optimus at TRU cannington this afternoon.

That's interesting because I'm sure Kyle was told they wouldn't put them out until there sale later on in the month and that was at Cannington, Correct me if I'm wrong Kyle

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    That's interesting because I'm sure Kyle was told they wouldn't put them out until there sale later on in the month and that was at Cannington, Correct me if I'm wrong Kyle
    I was there around 2:30-ish. Didn't see any on shelf and there wasn't an empty spot. I asked a staff if they had any Masterpiece Optimus Prime at the back. He asked another girl and she told me they couldn't sell it yet. She said it's going to be featured in a catalogue for a sale starting on the 31st this month. She also said they received 8 for the Cannington store and further restock will be unlikely.

So it looks like some staff sold it to Decepticon and James. But Deadonarrival and I were refused by other staff???

The girl asked for my name first before telling me all that, and I thought it was a little unusual. Did any of you who managed to get the toy - called them first before going in?

I hope they have more than 8 that sucks if they only do have 8. the way the bloke said it today after me and aqua asked them the first one was no we don't have any then when we said we knew someone bought one it was they are getting more stock in for a sale round the 1st.

Decepticon Guest

I put my name down for it on Monday I think. But went in to Cannington yesterday, asked some guy if they had any out the back, he went out and checked, came back and said not until November.
    So 5 minutes after I got home I got a phone call and was told they have just arrived off the loading dock. I was actually very SHOCKED that they even bothered to phone me so quickly. .....she deserves a medal for doing that.
    So it all depends who you talk to.
    Last edited by Decepticon; 19th October 2012 at 02:51 PM.

I was at the store last tuesday then ask when they gonna have the MP optimus. They told me it was on transit. " "Sarah" took my details and to 2 days after she called and 1 MP was on hold for me.