Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111626 ... LastLast

Thread: Delayed Post

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    DHL DO operate here, but for some of their more economy "products" they pass on the Australia post. Usually takes a day or two after they arrive in the country to be handed to Australia post.
    DHL-DO. That’s an unfortunate name.

Just got my DHL tracking from Mandarake. I emailed them back on Monday evening so this is a very good turnaround all things considered. I'm going to be singing their praises in the feedback thread once my item shows up.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Given the issues with international delivery at the moment, I'm going to make do with the PC water cooling hardware I have now instead of ordering the parts I need from Taiwan. Sure it's going to bug the crap out of me that my PC looks a bit wonky, but at least I don't have to deal with the frustration of international postage.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    Just got my DHL tracking from Mandarake. I emailed them back on Monday evening so this is a very good turnaround all things considered. I'm going to be singing their praises in the feedback thread once my item shows up.
    Wow that's awesome! So I've been able to secure two MP-10DC's on ebay after getting agreement from the sellers to ship by DHL. They lifted their prices to account for the increased cost. Fortunately the cost increase over my original atmos shipped price mostly came down to paying GST since atmos didn't charge it.

My RK shipment of the wave 3 Seacons remains in limbo.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Wow that's awesome! So I've been able to secure two MP-10DC's on ebay after getting agreement from the sellers to ship by DHL. They lifted their prices to account for the increased cost. Fortunately the cost increase over my original atmos shipped price mostly came down to paying GST since atmos didn't charge it.

My RK shipment of the wave 3 Seacons remains in limbo.
    That's good news! Hopefully you get a resolution for your Seacons soon too.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

I had an important parcel from Japan returned to the forwarder even though it was posted on the 26th of March. Happened the same to a few care packages sent by relatives there as well.

Now that EMS and airmail is out I hope the forwarder can send it via DHL and I get my refunds.

Hobby search is beginning to annoy me.

So one of my items was "Return to sender" on the 14th. The other on around the 17th. I emailed for an update, not even requesting a refund, just a "So what happens now?" question.

I got this reply on the 22nd (Ugly formatting and question marks were part of the actual email)

First? of? all,? please? allow? us? to? apologize? for? keeping? you? waiting.
    Due? to? the? Covid-19? outbreak? and? Tokyo's? declaration? for? state? of? emergency,?
    Hobby? Search? has? been? running? on? reduced? staff? and? are? unfortunately?
    unable? to? perform? to? our? standard? level.

Regarding? the? shipping? situation,? we? have? confirmed? that? all? our
    packages? returned? from? Tokyo? International? post? office? are?
    on? hold? with? our? local? post? office,? as? there? are? several? thousand? packages?
    there? and? we? physically? cannot? have? these? returned? to? us.?

So? we? are? asking? them? to? list? up? all? the? packages? they? have? of? ours,?
    and? we? plan? to? inform? customers? of? their? package? situation.

Due? to? such? situation,? we? are? not? able? to? ask? them? to? return?
    just? a? specific? package? to? us? at? the? moment.
    We? hope? you? can? wait? until? we? are? able? to? send? the? notification?
    to? all? the? customers? at? once.

We? greatly? appreciate? your? understanding? and? patience? while? we?
    do? our? best? to? sort? the? situation,? thank? you? very? much? in? advance.

Posted a package to Europe on Tuesday nearly 2 weeks back. Took 8 days to leave Melbourne (I live in the burbs) for its destination. The initial estimate for delivery time was 9 working days, but the guy at the post office said that estimate was basically a pipe dream, and probably at least double it. I’m not confident at all.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

I ordered Siege Megatron from Amazon US since it was pretty cheap but just got an email saying:-
    "DHL couldn't deliver your package
    Please contact DHL to get your package back on track."
    The email says it might be because of incomplete address but I've used the same address for a US order and had no problems.

Anyone had something similar? Do I really need to contact DHL or will it sort itself out?

Waiting on Siege Bluestreak. Finally got a "shipped today" notice on my amazon order from 13th of April. Delivery date says 8th May......