Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fishpond.com.au has DOTM pre-orders listed

Default Fishpond.com.au has DOTM pre-orders listed

Fishpond.com.au has their Dark side of the moon stock ready to ship May 11.
    Mostly its way overpriced, especially for the new US dollar, but there's almost
    clearance pricing on Leader class sentinel prime (link), as well as bumblebee and optimus, all for69.99

I think it might be an error, and won't last.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

@reillyd - cheers for the heads up mate, just ordered myself a Sentinel Prime & Deluxe Starscream

I heard fishpond were quite slow, so there's a good chance you'll actually receive it sometime after the may 15 general release date for DOTM.
    http://www.tfwiki.net, the Transformers Wiki - Serious intellectual discussion about transforming space robots.

Quote Originally Posted by FFN View Post
    I heard fishpond were quite slow, so there's a good chance you'll actually receive it sometime after the may 15 general release date for DOTM.
    Sentinel Prime and Starscream are among only about 5 DOTM toys that I care about - having said that though, I already have in hand the main one that I couldn't wait for (which is a Wave 2 figure), so it doesn't bother me that I don't get these on the official release date.

If you do decide to buy, make sure you enter the gold optimus prime competition too for a chance to win.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

(moved these posts to their own news topic, as the discount isn't clearance - most online stores will have discounts during the pre-order period. Clearance, and that topic is for discontinued lines.)

Well I went with these guys (thanks for the heads up) and today it's updated with in stock and will email you when sent. They reckon I won't get it till the 26th but that doesn't bother me as I am in no rush. Saved me running around trying to find Sentinel Prime and it cost me like $70 delivered.

I heard that Fishpond.com is quite... **puts on sunglasses** ...fishy.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

A little to the left... a little bit more...

I've used Fishpond before... probably never again though! They sold me something they didn't have in stock... I waited nearly 2 months for a refund

As for Sentinel Prime, Bumblebee & Deluxe Starscream... I saw these at Toyworld today. They look alright actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    I've used Fishpond before... probably never again though! They sold me something they didn't have in stock... I waited nearly 2 months for a refund
    Yeah, they are dodgy - I think they have barely anything in stock and base their prices on how much they think they can source bulk lots of the item for plus a bit of profit.