Page 258 of 467 FirstFirst ... 238248253254255256257258259260261262263268278 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I never played much in the Arcade, but when I did it was always X-Men vs Street Fighter. Love that game.
    My go to team was Rogue and Charlie.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    Ken and Rogue for me. G'night Sugah

Classic PC flight sim games TIE Fighter and X-Wing are getting a PC re-release.
    http://kotaku.com/x-wing-tie-fighter...ele-1651470045

I loved TIE Fighter and it made me a Star Wars fan, but could never get it to play on my newer computers. So I will be getting this. They even give you the original versions and the enhanced editions with all the expansion packs and the strategy guides. Great deal for some really good games.

I never liked X-Wing much, playing it second I found it a bit slower/tougher but it kind of felt right as you were a rebel using stolen/not-well maintained equipment etc, compared to the Imperial Navy Forces.

At only $10USD these are good games to try if you never played them in the 90s. Looking forward to blasting up some rebel scum. Match speed with target, divert power to lasers, fire!
    That news was leaked prematurely apparently. I cannot wait to get them.

Another thing to note, they are releasing around 30 other old school Lucasarts games as well. I hope Outlaws is one of them coz that happens to be one of my all time favourites.

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Say what? There can be only one! Or in the case of KOF... 13 ish!

Actually there was one good thing about KOF - Mai Shiranui

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/The-King-...item2342e4580f
    http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/det...%24pagecnt%3D1

I never played much in the Arcade, but when I did it was always X-Men vs Street Fighter. Love that game.

But at home on the consoles, I was all about Street Fighter II Turbo. I could never get the hang of "press button to block" in Mortal Kombat or the complicated move inputs.

But I haven't found a home fighting game that's beat the PSOne version of Street Fighter Alpha 3, that game is wonderful.
    Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    I liked to team up Iceman and Wolverine - projectiles and melee.

I used to play a lot of Marvel vs Capcom 2 on my old X-Box, such a frantic game! But I found the the team up of Iron-Man, War Machine and BB Hood would give off massive combos if done right

Interestingly Majora's Mask has been announced for a release on the 3ds next year.

OH YEAH

What's most interesting, is that it comes a few days after I tweeted to nintendo lamenting the the lack of MM on 3ds and that they should make one. I did sign it off with a friendly onegai shimasu (Thanks) in Japanese at the end.

So...

You're welcome the entire world. I did this for you Not selfish reasoning of it being make favourite Zelda game. Not at all.

Never played Majora's Mask. Didn't have the cash at the time to afford it and I didn't think anything could beat OoT.

Might have to pick it up for the N64
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

It's a fantastic game but i'm disappointed they're releasing it for 3DS - i'd rather they made more new Zelda games (or anything else) instead.

I still have a pristine N64 copy if i get the urge to play it again. Learnt my lesson once with 3DS Ocarina - played 3 dungeons and then couldn't be bothered with old game no matter how good.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Interestingly Majora's Mask has been announced for a release on the 3ds next year.

OH YEAH

What's most interesting, is that it comes a few days after I tweeted to nintendo lamenting the the lack of MM on 3ds and that they should make one. I did sign it off with a friendly onegai shimasu (Thanks) in Japanese at the end.

So...

You're welcome the entire world. I did this for you Not selfish reasoning of it being make favourite Zelda game. Not at all.
    Freaking YEAH! This has been comings since Ocarina 3Ds but I am looking forward to it. Now I have the N64 game - I probably should wait till the 3Ds release to play it again.

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    It's a fantastic game but i'm disappointed they're releasing it for 3DS - i'd rather they made more new Zelda games (or anything else) instead.

I still have a pristine N64 copy if i get the urge to play it again. Learnt my lesson once with 3DS Ocarina - played 3 dungeons and then couldn't be bothered with old game no matter how good.
    Really? You are crazy. Ocarina was great and for me still stands up fairly well.