Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hasbro MP Thundercracker confirmed for TRU

I sold my Skywarp because I never thought we'd get a Thundercracker. Oh well.

If it was Thundercracker in cartoon colours and a repaint of the newer Starscream toy, then I'd probably get it.

Decepticon Guest

Excellent. Hope its the old version.

Oh Happy Days!!!

Be it the MP-03 mold or the MP-11, I couldn't give a rat's...
    I've been waiting for a local Hasbro release of this figure, to complete my trio of Masterpiece F-15 Fighter Jets, for years ; The circa $300 asking prices for the TakTom Thundercracker was/is just out of the question.

Thank you TRU Australia for picking up the ball on the latest Masterpiece offerings and doing so at entirely great, affordable price!

yes yes yes yes yes!!! i've been wanting this since forever currently have the first 2 seekers as hasbro releases and thought about buying tak thundercracker but in the end i decided it'd look out of place with its different coloring style / quality of build so i've been holding off for a hasbro release this has made my day.. now if only it could be out today :P

The waiting is the hardest part!!

Decepticon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    I'm used to waiting........I live in Western Australia

I suppose it's just my wishful thinking that he'll come with the MP Thundercracker face with swappable expression and an extra red-eyed "Interchangeable" Skywarp head?

....It is...isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    At this point, waiting has become the norm; for this figure anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    I suppose it's just my wishful thinking that he'll come with the MP Thundercracker face with swappable expression and an extra red-eyed "Interchangeable" Skywarp head?

....It is...isn't it?
    Maybe, just a little...

so did i read correctly the hasbro release is going to be mp-11 repaint? thats hell disappointing now my mp seekers wont match QQ

Quote Originally Posted by Kapryiath View Post
    so did i read correctly the hasbro release is going to be mp-11 repaint? thats hell disappointing now my mp seekers wont match QQ
    I already own the MP-03 mould seekers so it's of no real concern to me...but if I WAS going to be interested in this hasbro TC figure, I would be feeling the same as you. As nice as I'm sure the MP11 mould is, for those who have gone for hasbro's SS and SW, the new TC figure is going to be "a little" out of place...enough to annoy "me" at least, that's for sure.